Attention Cyberverse

Dementual

Hey, I'm Dementual.

I, like many people in this game, have waited years for this war to happen like it is. You've spent the last two and a half years screaming at NPO's targets' allies for abandoning their allies in a war, and here you are, doing the same damn thing.

I don't care if this is a game or not, I don't care if things change all the time, and I don't care if half of your leaders are teenagers about to have finals in school and want to concentrate on other things.

You're screwing everything up and I believe you all deserve to get rolled too.

You sicken me deeply,

Dementual.

Edited by Dementual

Hail Dementual,

Keep in touch (OOC: Which you will, since we just got msn'd together;))

I'll miss you in game, and I agree completely with you. I'll likely only be collecting taxes for the next while..

Hey, I'm Dementual.

I, like many people in this game, have waited years for this war to happen like it is. You've spent the last two and a half years screaming at NPO's targets' allies for abandoning their allies in a war, and here you are, doing the same damn thing.

I don't care if this is a game or not, I don't care if things change all the time, and I don't care if half of your leaders are teenagers about to have finals in school and want to concentrate on other things.

You're screwing everything up and I believe you all deserve to get rolled too.

You sicken me deeply,

Dementual.

this is why i was proud to call you my ally for even a short while. You are a great leader dementual and you're in a great alliance.

very well said.

This is the official position of the Galactic Republic.

You are all cowards. You have no place in a civilized cyberverse.

Signed,

Cheyenne

Rorschach of New Frontier

Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic

Rear Admiral of the Fleet

President of the Cheyenne Fan Club