A Missive from Karma

Archon

Termination of the Moldavi doctrine.

Change policy to disallow any current and future EZI/PZI sentences.

Cease fire with FAN and Vox.

Now, those are terms worth getting. Reps, 20% soldiers, etc. are just a minor hindrance.

Edit: There's an r in future? I say! Who knew?

These terms would be good to see..

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Termination of the Moldavi doctrine.

Change policy to disallow any current and future EZI/PZI sentences.

Cease fire with FAN and Vox.

Now, those are terms worth getting. Reps, 20% soldiers, etc. are just a minor hindrance.

Edit: There's an r in future? I say! Who knew?

NPO should have accepted light terms right away. Tunnel vision from likes of Mary and Moo is bringing pain to NPO membership.

Oh well. Cybernations will be healthier game with red open to play.

Who knows, maybe they will have to hide reroll. That would be karma.

I love the "NPO did it so we can do it!" mentality going on in that camp. After all they said about how wrong it was that NPO did it, they go and do it themselves, because NPO did it.

hahahahahahahahah]

What a !@#$@#$ joke.

The only joke here is you wanting a party guilty of committing three years worth of atrocities to get nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

Exactly. How often is an attacking alliance even allowed at the peace talk table the day after attacking? Not even counting the horrible conduct NPO displayed the night before rolling out the war machine during peace talks, proving the stalling tactic is certainly a tool in their toolbox, why exactly should they get any but the harshest of terms after less than 24 hours of war? If they want better terms, fight for them.
It's fun to watch the heroes turn into the very monsters they're trying to destroy. I'm liking Sebastians idea, as far as ideas go, it seems by far the most fair.

It's fun to watch the heroes turn into the very monsters they're trying to destroy. I'm liking Sebastians idea, as far as ideas go, it seems by far the most fair.

No, wishing to impose a punishment to fit the NPO's crimes does not make the nations of Karma monsters. It makes them just.

Besides what kind of terms should the NPO be getting? White peace before the Karma alliances even declared war? Perhaps the NPO should be sentenced with one round of war? Or they should just promise to be nice like some have essentially suggested in this topic? Ridiculous.

In the end this war, for me at least, is about making sure that atrocities like unlimited length wars, viceroyships, oaths, and unreasonably long curbstomps are done away with forever. The NPO has been the main perpetrator of these actions and they are, to their credit, not weak in mind or spirit, so its going to take more than a stern talking to for them to finally behave as a civilized alliance.

No, wishing to impose a punishment to fit the NPO's crimes does not make the nations of Karma monsters. It makes them just.

I mean not the war, but some of the reparation ideas. I apologize for my lack of clarity. While I've a few people within NPo that I would be willing to call a 'friend,' I have a dislike for large alliances in general. Mainly because I'm in a small one, and most large alliances are quite rude to us small ones. This war is quite justified in my opinion, but some of the reparation ideas I've seen thrown around, such as the idea of 40bn worth of reparations, and a forced disbandment, things like that... that's just becoming the monster you're working to strike down.

I mean not the war, but some of the reparation ideas. I apologize for my lack of clarity. While I've a few people within NPo that I would be willing to call a 'friend,' I have a dislike for large alliances in general. Mainly because I'm in a small one, and most large alliances are quite rude to us small ones. This war is quite justified in my opinion, but some of the reparation ideas I've seen thrown around, such as the idea of 40bn worth of reparations, and a forced disbandment, things like that... that's just becoming the monster you're working to strike down.

My object all sublime

I shall achieve in time

To let the punishment

Fit the crime.

If you believe in the true Karma, this is it. If you believe in Justice, you won't see it. Ideas being tossed around are not solid yet. There is still war to be had.

Terms, I don't believe in terms....

I say, they (NPO & other oppressors) are gonna change after this war. We fight, as far as I am concerned, only for them to understand. War is a last ressort, but sometimes, someone deserve a good beating to understand. If it needs a War to total annhilation of both side to understand then be it.

Act with others, like you would want them to act on you...

X-mas Day finally came. :lol:

One last thing hail Karma!

(And good luck to both sides in this war hell this is soooo much fun!!!)