Vox Populi Announcement

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vox and everyone under her banner deserves their freedom. Let us put this behind us, now that NPO is gone.

I'll admit that huge steps in rhetoric have been taken along with some giant but limited strides in action, but at this point there is much to be seen. As I thought about the saying of don't count your chickens before they hatch, I also was reminded of a blockbuster film here in Brackwaters called Jurassic Lark.

Not only must you be patient, but you also have to be mindful of what creatures might hatch from the undisturbed (peacemode) eggs.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

incubation01.jpg

Edited by General Specific

Hypothetically, if Vox gets peace from all alliances currently at war with it would Vox disband or just begin to function as a more conventional alliance (no spying etc etc)?

Although I believe this question has been answered in the past I can't remember where.

Hypothetically, if Vox gets peace from all alliances currently at war with it would Vox disband or just begin to function as a more conventional alliance (no spying etc etc)?

Although I believe this question has been answered in the past I can't remember where.

Vox isn't sure at this time. Some are interested in continuing the alliance from my understanding but others simply want to be free.

The idea is that they should be allowed to make that decision without fear of repercussion from the powers that be.

Vox isn't sure at this time. Some are interested in continuing the alliance from my understanding but others simply want to be free.

Thanks for the answer Penchuk.

The idea is that they should be allowed to make that decision without fear of repercussion from the powers that be.

Completely understandable and, as I already stated, I hope they get that choice.

Peace for VoX - thanks for allowing some of us to run our mouths again on the forums once it became safer through your actions.

This. You have made the world a better place for me in this way, and in other ways too. For this you have my gratitude; peace for Vox.

vox7-2.png

Hello NPO. How's it going?

The Senate of Vox Populi hereby requests any alliance that considers itself to currently be in a state of war with our alliance to contact us immediately regarding cessation of hostilities. Further details will be provided at that time.

consequences_sig1.png

Signed,

Doitzel, Vox Dei

There's a link in my sig, it's for requesting peace.

There's a link in my sig, it's for requesting peace.
Ogaden (James Dahl) - You cannot declare war on this nation because they are not within your range of nations to declare war on. View your My Ranking screen to find nations within your range.

Aww. Darn it.