Statement From the Orange Defense Network

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the Stern Pit Vipers, ODN.

Although Aqua > Orange...My perception is slowly going to an = sign.

So everything we've done for you in the past year was for.... what? So much for the BloodBrothers Pact. Good job ODN...

What did you do? Very Good Job ODN.

ODN using spin tactics... NAW, those spineless sheep would never.

Fascinating commentary, considering how your alliance has behaved recently.

It's unfortunate that the actions of the NPO and their allies have placed ODN in such a sensitive situation. However, if my brothers were to fight my friends, I'd have to apologize to my friends and support my brothers.

OOC I like you IRON people. IC, you never did much for ODN.

I have logs upon logs upon logs, and don't make me pull them out.

I hope ODN and IRON can someday achieve true friendship. I mean, the kind where ODN knows about stuff prior to the whole of CN, ESPECIALLY when it has to do with IRON.

edit/

I still like you peron. :3

a threat of a log dump. How upstanding. I'm glad "Karma" is willing to do what it needs to do, to get what it wants. sounds kinda familiar. ;)

a threat of a log dump. How upstanding. I'm glad "Karma" is willing to do what it needs to do, to get what it wants. sounds kinda familiar. ;)

I would never. It was more a of a 'don't touch the cookie jar, kid, because you shouldn't be eatin' them before dinner'.

Again, these quickly eroding treaties have little in the way of honor and a lot along the lines of simple cowardice. What precedent does this recent show of everyone canceling on the eve of war, leaving those they swore to assist high and dry. Regardless of if you are FAN or NPO, it's poor form and will have big repercussions in the future. Treaties aren't what they used to be