Statement From the Orange Defense Network

So just to be clear, you suspended ORRPLE because you think Legion is a puppet of the New Pacific Order? Don't worry, I'm sure you will find many that agree with you.

Suspending some treaties and keeping others must have been a tough. Especially suspending a treaty that has been honored time after time by the Orange Defense Network.

To be clear: no

We followed our heart when we chose to support our friends on the Karma side.

Legion is almost solely bound to the Hegemony side. While we might have wished that they would fight with us against Hegemony, that was unrealistic. So Legion followed their heart when they went with the side they have treaties with.

Meaning two friends ended up on opposite sides, not because either one is controlled by anyone, but because they simply did what they think was right. That does not change the friendship.

Edit: lol at Soviet grammar Nazis :D

Edited by shilo

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick query, apologies if it's been answered already. The OP says ODN will be standing by it's defensive treaty with the Internationale. Given that NATO has gone to war with the Internationale, will the ODN be fulfilling their obligations to the Internationale, as per the OP?

Quick query, apologies if it's been answered already. The OP says ODN will be standing by it's defensive treaty with the Internationale. Given that NATO has gone to war with the Internationale, will the ODN be fulfilling their obligations to the Internationale, as per the OP?

ODN holds a PIAT with NATO. A treaty with a non-aggression clause.

I am not in government, but it looks like the answer is no.

ODN holds a PIAT with NATO. A treaty with a non-aggression clause.

I am not in government, but it looks like the answer is no.

/me checks NATO's performance in the war, the number of nations INT has in reserve, the number of allies that have already declared on our behalf.

I'd be surprised if ODN could find slots ^_^

Yes, because canceling one MADP when they have two more MDoAPs means they won't defend their allies :wacko: Now, go away, you failed first grade in trolls school already.

this is either grasping at straws ? or revealing NPO"s super secret master plan ? hmmmm which is it ?