Ending Anarchy Close to Home

Sarah Tintagyl

General Johann Kolm sat in the gray jeep with a pile of maps on his lap while he fingered his pistol uncomfortably. The order still rang in his head, it had been ordered immediately after the Lady Protector had returned from the European colony in Belorussia.

General Kolm,

For almost a year both Neo Olympia and the people of Wanatet have been absent from the world stage, after various tries from this government we have not seen any movement from either their military or their diplomatic department. In addition, we have not see any activity from them in the Dragon Bloc as well. Therefore you are to move a force of ten thousand men and secure the city Mt. Morgan, this will hopefully secure the south of Neo Olympia. After this is done, our government will be contacting both Dragonisia and Promised Land so that we will be able to have support for such a large region.

Good luck and God Speed,

Sarah Tintagyl

As far as he could tell as they approached the city, the people were living in small communities as the government had shown all signs of collapse. Hanseatic soldiers smiled as they approached the civilians and offered them small care packages. The civilians took them in, but they also said that the small community governments had been providing to all of them. But Johann was ever cautious as they approached Mt. Morgan. All the cities they had gone through in the past were fine and hopefully after securing the city, they would be able to secure the central area in the south. Hopefully Lady Tintagyl would make contact with the other governments and they could return to their reserve duties.

He took a smoke from his cigar. "Well everything seems to be going according to plan Captain. Take me to our base camp and we'll start establishing a transitional government."

------------------------

To: The Heads of State of Promised Land and Dragonisia

From: Sarah Tintagyl, Lady Protector of the Hanseatic Commonwealth

Excellencies,

I apologize for my immediate action, but I am hoping that we will be able to work together to quell the anarchic societies in Wanatet and in Neo Olympia. It falls to stable nations to take in the citizens of those less fortunate and I hope that you all will support me in this endeavor. I implore you to come to Brisbane as soon as possible so as we may begin to separate claims so as better to administrate the territories successfully. I await your response and thank you for being understandable in this necessary undertaking.

To: The Heads of State of Promised Land and Dragonisia

From: Sarah Tintagyl, Lady Protector of the Hanseatic Commonwealth

Excellencies,

I apologize for my immediate action, but I am hoping that we will be able to work together to quell the anarchic societies in Wanatet and in Neo Olympia. It falls to stable nations to take in the citizens of those less fortunate and I hope that you all will support me in this endeavor. I implore you to come to Brisbane as soon as possible so as we may begin to separate claims so as better to administrate the territories successfully. I await your response and thank you for being understandable in this necessary undertaking.

TO: Sarah Tintagyl, Lady Protector of the Hanseatic Commonwealth

I will be there within the next 24 hours, as soon as I can clear my schedule. Anthony will be accompanying me.

If you need any assistyance before such matters are settled, you have but to ask.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder