Which Alliance is for me?

Stevus

Are there any alliances that don't condemn aggression? I used to play this about 2 years ago, and just got back into it a couple days ago. I used to be with an alliance that avoided wars at all costs. Coming back to the game, it seems like most other alliances are like this. I'm just wondering if there are any alliances that are generally seen as aggressive. Thanks, and if anyone wants to do any Tech deals, let me know.

Are there any alliances that don't condemn aggression? I used to play this about 2 years ago, and just got back into it a couple days ago. I used to be with an alliance that avoided wars at all costs. Coming back to the game, it seems like most other alliances are like this. I'm just wondering if there are any alliances that are generally seen as aggressive. Thanks, and if anyone wants to do any Tech deals, let me know.

Well CSN is a peaceful alliance but "we do like retribution of those that cause force." quoted by ImmortalHavvy in IRC... We are more than 2 years old and have a growing community with us... Many great friends and allies who share bacon and fun in the same sentence... don't forget boobs and beer... now if you have the balls, you'll join us because you are showing you have balls... what will it be...

The Nonchalant Bipolar Aggressors (NBA), doesn't really have a problem with wars, though we have a set of loose rules for who you can attack. but we arent as big as some of the other alliances, which may or may not be a down side. speaking of tech deals, they aren't a problem as we get them from our protectorates....PM me though if you are interested

Edited by spankthefrank