Global Alliance and Treaty Organization Announcement

Kevlar

gatoheader.png

Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

Election Results

Greetings,

It is my distinct pleasure of announcing the first government of the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization since our release from the Viceroyship:

Government

Assembly Chairman: Kevlar

Minister of Defense: Wootmeister

Minister of Foreign Affairs: jsims8

Minister of Domestic Affairs: Manis_B

Minister of Finance: JMKeynes

18th Congress of GATO

MTTezla

Morte

Kolia Farvozov

Leftwingliberal

Greg23

Moniker

BlackDragon

High Court

Benjaminperdomo

Esau of Isaac

Randle

I would like to congratulate everyone who participated in these elections and in particular Laserwolf who provided one of the most exciting Assembly Chairman elections in my memory. He certainly gave me a run for the money (thought he had me beat!). I cannot think of anyone more qualified to help me in this new era of GATO’s history, and consequently Laserwolf is hereby appointed to the position of Deputy Assembly Chairman. Again, congratulations to all of the candidates, winners, and participants in this most epic exercise of our newfound freedom.

It is my hope that these coming months shall be a time of prosperity for this alliance and a time for us to propel ourselves back onto the world stage with a determination and tenacity fitting of an alliance of our heritage. We proceed with an open mind and heart, prepared to once again take up the role as a fellow sovereign entity. Aware of our past, we acknowledge the future holds no distinct route other than that which we aspire to and pursue. Further, we shall not be an alliance of hatred or spite for our past treatment, nor blind to vicissitudes of international affairs.

Personally, I look forward to getting to know and work with the members of the world community in setting the foundations of our future and paving the path to a more successful coexistence.

Thank you,

-Kevlar

Assembly Chairman of the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

Strength in Unity

Honor in Justice

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to my friends, in GATO!

Let me add that outgoing Assembly Chairman MTTezla served honorably and with distinction during a very difficult time for GATO, and I offer him my sincerest congratulations and best wishes.

Congratulations to my friends, in GATO!

Let me add that outgoing Assembly Chairman MTTezla served honorably and with distinction during a very difficult time for GATO, and I offer him my sincerest congratulations and best wishes.

Most definitely. Luckily for us, MTTezla will be sticking around in Congress :)

Thank you to all of the well-wishers :)

-Kev