Concordium Sed Nobis

Neboe

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question, any answer?

The OBR has always interpreted this as a Mutual Defense Pact. We reinstated it intending that it not be explicitly non-chaining, but clearly with no provision for aggressive action.

If another alliance with full knowledge of this treaty should decide to attack GR without what we perceive to be valid provocation, then we will interpret it as an attack upon our alliance and move to stop them diplomatically and militarily.

What Sir Neboe was stating in his OP is that we find the prospect of bandwagoning distasteful. The scent of blood is in the water, but that is no reason for people to forget civility or to seek battle without a viable casus belli.

As for Blackwater, they are the arm of the Order and a part of the larger realm, as are the nations in the Realm of the Rose and the nations on Quest who serve with other alliances. All are sworn to the Rose and obligated to maintain the standards set down and enforced by the Knight Protector.

I will also state that there is more from us beyond this day of surprises. We mean to create a treaty better than the Writ and to offer it to the alliances that espouse the ideals of fair play and mutual respect. It is our intention to go beyond our endless talk of making this game and community a better place and to actually perform the deeds that will make it so. I trust that with a reinvigorated Sir Neboe at the helm, that the Order will go further to reach her stated goals than ever before and for the first time in many months, I am proud to be a Knight of this Order and excited to be a citizen of Planet Bob.

Holy cow. Someone is in a world of hurt. I know I'm on the other side, I'm curious to see what OBR can do.

You are? Your planning aggressions against the OBR and/or the GR?

I like old school NATO guys too much. (I miss Zam and L_E)