The Most Intriguing Question To Me at least

Doc Taco

Who is at war with FAN?

IRON, TPF, NPO? Anyone else?

Hey 3Z, hows it hanging?

Your question came up in FAN a week or so ago so I have something resembling the answer. I may be missing an alliance or two.

NPO

IRON

GGA

TPF

Vallhalla

TORN

MHA

Looks like we may have people on both sides of the conflict, which is a win-win for us.

mpol, i think that asking "will FAN return?" is more of a question as if will FAN take this opportunity to get back on the political scene, and hold some power not only politically but NS wise, instead of will they return as in they left

I caught his meaning, but I think you missed mine. Which goes to my point that FAN will never be or become or do what others expect.

Hey 3Z, hows it hanging?

Your question came up in FAN a week or so ago so I have something resembling the answer. I may be missing an alliance or two.

NPO

IRON

GGA

TPF

Vallhalla

TORN

MHA

Looks like we may have people on both sides of the conflict, which is a win-win for us.

Thanks, I've been doing well.

Hopefully we see one of those gone in the coming weeks.

Hey 3Z, hows it hanging?

NPO

IRON

GGA

TPF

Vallhalla

TORN

MHA

Get peace with MHA and then maybe the side that would make the most sense will be all too apparent to you (assuming the predictions will come to pass).

Personally, I wanna see a good old fashioned FAN update blitz, but hey, you guys'll keep doing your thang, and I can respect that.

If I were FAN I wouldn't be doing anything until the war's end.

Sorry mate, despite what they've been through if FAN hasn't changed too much I don't see them passing up on this possibility, they get to fight and it might be a pretty even fight as well. Obviously I'm not in the loop, but if FAN doesn't get a white peace, I'm quite sure they will see the possibilities for a spring offensive right here.

Either way, Free FAN

Edited by Mozaffar

Which goes to my point that FAN will never be or become or do what others expect.

Clearly this means that FAN must side with NPO in this war. Throw the whole of planet Bob for a loop, entire alliances heads would explode with confusion and FAN would win the cyberverse by default, lol.

Best of luck to FAN.

Hey now, we in NSO already copyrighted "Walking our own Path" :P

Glad to see others seeking a separate path.

FAN was around first, so technically they coined the term.

Also, yes. FAN will most likely not stand idly by as an opportunity rises.

Get peace with MHA and then maybe the side that would make the most sense will be all too apparent to you (assuming the predictions will come to pass).

I doubt that's going to happen in the near future....