The Most Intriguing Question To Me at least

Doc Taco

The most intriguing question to me at least is if the coming war will see the re-emergence of FAN. To hear FAN tell it they have sleepers in many alliances, maybe dozens or even a hundred of them. These sleepers are quietly building up their nations and even getting involved in gov posts (again if you believe FAN propaganda). If they are waiting for a moment to emerge from their hiding places and return as a viable alliance and/or exact vengeance on their enemies, a global war is the best time to do so.

Case in point, Viridian Entente. They re-emerged during a global war, with old members fleeing their alliances and returning home. Fark tried something similar during GWIII, although the details were different.

Do you see FAN sleepers re-emerging during this war? Do FAN sleepers exist in anywhere near the numbers they would like us to believe? If they don't emerge during this war, why not?

I hope so, I want to see the surrender terms they supply for the NPO.

I think you'll be surprised at the leniency of the FAN terms for NPO, if in fact that's where this war ends. ZI for some, yes, but remember that FAN knows firsthand the injustice of harsh terms; I can't see them doing something hypocritical like condemning someone to the same terms that they have been so unjustly subject to.

Of course, there are a lot of scores to settle, and a lot of bad blood...

All FAN wants is peace. If we are given it we will take it graciously. We have already offered NPO white peace and IMO they should take it. If they refuse it (as they currently are) then we are free to try alternate peace terms.

It'd be hypocritical to give them anything but white peace.

To be perfectly clear to everyone, FAN is offering NPO white peace right now. Those are the peace terms and can be accepted right here, right now. I can't guarantee that they will remain on the table indefinitely but they are available right now. Bookmark this post.

The most interesting thing I see in the horizon is if FAN does not get peace yet some of FAN's enemies are defeated in this war. When they surrender and decom without reachng a peace with FAN, well, the "eye for an eye" factor is just too rich to ignore. There would be nothing more satisfying that attacking demilitarized NPO & Co. nations just like they did to us. Except we wont insult your intelligence with trumped up charges. We will just attack them. And yes, you can quote me on that. FAN will attack any NPO nation we can if we are still at war with them, regardless of their surrender status and protector.

Edited by Bad JuJu

All FAN wants is peace. If we are given it we will take it graciously. We have already offered NPO white peace and IMO they should take it. If they refuse it (as they currently are) then we are free to try alternate peace terms.

To be perfectly clear to everyone, FAN is offering NPO white peace right now. Those are the peace terms and can be accepted right here, right now. I can't guarantee that they will remain on the table indefinitely but they are available right now. Bookmark this post.

The most interesting thing I see in the horizon is if FAN does not get peace yet some of FAN's enemies are defeated in this war. When they surrender and decom without reachng a peace with FAN, well, the "eye for an eye" factor is just too rich to ignore. There would be nothing more satisfying that attacking demilitarized NPO & Co. nations just like they did to us. Except we wont insult your intelligence with trumped up charges. We will just attack them. And yes, you can quote me on that. FAN will attack any NPO nation we can if we are still at war with them, regardless of their surrender status and protector.

The question is will the protectors protect NPO from a conflict that was initiated before the protectorate status.

The question is will the protectors protect NPO from a conflict that was initiated before the protectorate status.

I imagine the protectors would broker a peace between FAN and NPO rather than let such a potentially thorny situation crop up.

I'm pretty sure you won't be seeing FAN "return" (we left?) as something that resembles anything considered normal around here. I'm not talking about weird stuff like walking around without pants, except on appropriate holidays, but the whole world view of statistics, treaties, and concepts like power, strength and what is "reasonable". Everything we do makes complete sense to us and we've been mostly leaving it at that because when we try to explain it to the world often yall look at us like we're some kind of drug crazed, deviant gun nuts, that are paranoid about a zombie invasion or something.

We've been accused of all sorts of !@#$ over the years. Being normal and following the crowd has never been amongst the charges.

Edited by mpol777

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

one might be a rooster

like it has been said before, if FAN will come back during a war, it will be this one

mpol, i think that asking "will FAN return?" is more of a question as if will FAN take this opportunity to get back on the political scene, and hold some power not only politically but NS wise, instead of will they return as in they left

Edited by Fort Pitt