Official Ruling on the Sumeragi Situation

Bacharth

Situation: Sumeragi was wiped from the map and banned from CNRP. This ruling was overturned by HK47. Sumeragi wants all of her land back.

CNRP Mod Opinion: Although she was overturned, she still did something wrong. New nations are now in her territory, and RPs have been made in that territory. Sumeragi will get some of her land back, but not all of it.

Official Ruling:

1. Existing nations, you will reduce your expansion into her territory by 25%, and nations that have been created out of her territory will stay.

2. Sumeragi will get a small amount of land that is about the size of her SoI.

Well, she should not get her full lands, or even close to that back. The SoI thing is true. If she wants to roleplay conquests from her original claim, she should be put back on the map with her SoI area, regarding the Botha rule.

Confirmed, though I was given to understand all expansions by nations currently in existence at her wipe would be erased.

Her WIPE was never overturned, I don't know where people are getting this from.

also, 25%? what would be the point of giving her small pockets of land through out asia, when she is going to be invaded and wiped off the map anyway? It would have been better to just stick with Sargun's ruling and live with the fact that she is facing the consequences of her actions. It's bad enough that some of us have to deal with Rping rebels, but now your going to put us through the trouble of having to redo our rps, especially when you know perfectly well that Sumer will try to godmode her way to victory.

Poor way to start off being a mod

She would not have small pockets of land throughout asia.

She would be given land back, a continuous piece of land, around equal to her SoI. Then you guys could invade her. Either way, I don't see why you care, you are going to invade her, and once that happens, she's going to be rolled, and wiped off the map anyway. Deal with it.

Oh Godmode, boo hoo. When neutral parties spy a godmode, we'll look into it. This ruling is final.

Edited by VinceSixx

also, 25%? what would be the point of giving her small pockets of land through out asia, when she is going to be invaded and wiped off the map anyway? It would have been better to just stick with Sargun's ruling and live with the fact that she is facing the consequences of her actions. It's bad enough that some of us have to deal with Rping rebels, but now your going to put us through the trouble of having to redo our rps, especially when you know perfectly well that Sumer will try to godmode her way to victory.

Then invade her once she's taken what land she has been given back. However, our decision stands. Yes her wipe was never overturned, but it should have been. This is the best that can be done. I stand with Vince on this.

This ruling is very sane and I completely endorse it. Any attempt by Sumeragi to expand her territory beyond her allotment will be enforced IC with a war with the entirety of South East Asia if not the entire world. I will personally ensure this.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

So basically, all of Uzbekistan, all of Kyrgyzstan, all of Tajikistan except Gorno-Badakhshan province, and Mangystau, Qyzylorda, Qaraghandy, South Kazakhstan, Zhambyl, Almaty, and East Kazakhstan provinces in Kazakhstan.

(For reference to mapmakers)

You don't like it? Tough. Learn to live with it. Sargun is not a GM anymore. If you don't like the new GM's then you can always leave.

Kingdom of Cochin claims this territory in Central Asia as per previous claims for map 5.0. This is only a general reference and not a precise claim. i do not claim territories belonging to other existing nations.

KOC1.jpg

Edited by king of cochin

Good ruling also in my case forget the 25% stuff returning it all

That's very generous of you. :)

You don't like it? Tough. Learn to live with it. Sargun is not a GM anymore. If you don't like the new GM's then you can always leave.

While this is true, there are more diplomatic ways it could be put. i don;t like rubbing things in people's faces.

Hate to say it, but I think you're only going to end up with Xinkiang and Gorno-Badakhshan after this ruling, Cochin.
Long as he has a nation, it's fine. That's the important part.

Aye, what MV says. He won;t get all, but he'll have something to Rp with.

Thanks for asking me. I'm not going to contest anything here, but it would have been nice to be asked. (Srs, I went to sleep, woke up and this)

Hey, if it makes you feel any better, it was the first thing I saw when I logged on. Not a pleasant situation to deal with, really. Especially when I don't actively dislike anyone involved.

Frost, if the same thing happened to you, and a bunch of nations just chopped up your nation, because you got booted off the map for a short time. You'd be trying to say the same things sumer is.

People lunged on the open land like starving mad men at a Golden Corral buffet. Even though open land exists world wide still.

Edited by Tahsir Re

Hmm...like I said...this would be easier if there was a map of the Asian lands.

LVN, we can talk for a bit on this, as you know the map better than the rest of us do.

For now, would everyone take the newest Sargun map and place their claims on there? We really do not know who has what, so for now, ignore the ruling.

Edited by VinceSixx

While this is true, there are more diplomatic ways it could be put. i don;t like rubbing things in people's faces.

Well, I didn't really mean to come off as rubbing it in his face, it's just that from my experience people like Frost need to be told bluntly what the situation is. He beeds to accept (if he hasn't already from my point of veiw) that you and Vince are now the GMs, not Sargun.