OcUK Alliance Announcement

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You made a public post on the OWF, because one of two things would have happened had you utilized private IRC channels like any other normal, functioning alliance. One, you would have been flatly denied an audience, and therefore snubbed and reduced to a post such as the OP. Two, you would have been given an audience, if only out of annoyance, and likely not taken seriously, if your OP is any evidence to your true motives. As I said earlier, I sincerely doubt that RoK would ever agree to the terms you've laid out. Those being the request for peace, then the direction of your spies to assist RoK and then resume their espionage after the war concludes.

So, whether or not you made this post with the intent of begging for a peace settlement, you would not have posted, unless you had at least had some knowledge of the great possibility that Ragnarok would have sent you away empty handed.

So, it would seem that when people brings up new topics here, they do so as a last resort... hm...

A man who ignores the rear guard to lead the vanguard, and does so knowing the rear is still in danger. I like it. Keep it up, OcUK.