OcUK Alliance Announcement

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We also suggest that Ragnarok peace out any remaining wars they have with OcUK nations during this ceasefire so that we may both concentrate our full efforts on the common enemy.

While your intentions are noble, if Ragnarok has any sense whatsoever they will deny this request, given that you have already made it clear you still have hostile intent and motivations towards them. Rather than asking your currently "embedded nations" to leave Ragnarok, you have simply told them to support them during the conflict and then resume their obviously malicious activities once the conflict has been resolved. Clearly not any sort of concession on your part at all.

While your intentions are noble, if Ragnarok has any sense whatsoever they will deny this request, given that you have already made it clear you still have hostile intent and motivations towards them. Rather than asking your currently "embedded nations" to leave Ragnarok, you have simply told them to support them during the conflict and then resume their obviously malicious activities once the conflict has been resolved. Clearly not any sort of concession on your part at all.

Obviously. It's a ceasefire and declaration of intent, they leave RoK to do whatever they like and OcUK will do whatever they like. You obviously don't know OcUK that well :P

Obviously. It's a ceasefire and declaration of intent, they leave RoK to do whatever they like and OcUK will do whatever they like. You obviously don't know OcUK that well :P

I know them enough to tell that they aren't as "fantastic" allies as I would want. These are my opinions, but it seems as though they are rather willing to play as dirty as possible. I prefer my allies to be honorable in intent. If you're going to negotiate, as I said elsewhere, do so in good faith and not with a preparation to screw the other parties over in the end.

I know them enough to tell that they aren't as "fantastic" allies as I would want. These are my opinions, but it seems as though they are rather willing to play as dirty as possible. I prefer my allies to be honorable in intent. If you're going to negotiate, as I said elsewhere, do so in good faith and not with a preparation to screw the other parties over in the end.

I... agree with the gentleman from GATO B)

We have always made a point of remaining unknown amongst the ignorant, but thanks for asking.

I Lol'd

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, unfortunately some people do need it explained to them.

We prefer to fight with every means at our disposal rather than capitulate or surrender. Others may chose or have chosen a different path.

We made a statement of intent, negotiation has no relevance to this issue.

We prefer to fight with every means at our disposal rather than capitulate or surrender. Others may chose or have chosen a different path.

We made a statement of intent, negotiation has no relevance to this issue.

Fair enough. Frankly, I can't seem to grasp the fact you had the balls to admit to the fact you will continue your espionage, and yet have the nerve to beg for peace in the same post. It's actually somewhat amusing considering that I am sure that Ragnarok likely has little interest in granting your request. As I said, it's an honorable intention. But the fact is that you are playing dirty, and as long as you do such, you should expect no concessions in return.

Fair enough. Frankly, I can't seem to grasp the fact you had the balls to admit to the fact you will continue your espionage, and yet have the nerve to beg for peace in the same post. It's actually somewhat amusing considering that I am sure that Ragnarok likely has little interest in granting your request. As I said, it's an honorable intention. But the fact is that you are playing dirty, and as long as you do such, you should expect no concessions in return.

Beg for peace, where did I do that?

I made a suggestion which RoK can chose to ignore without any affect on the ceasefire. I have asked for and expect no concessions.

Beg for peace, where did I do that?

I made a suggestion which RoK can chose to ignore without any affect on the ceasefire. I have asked for and expect no concessions.

You made a public post on the OWF, because one of two things would have happened had you utilized private IRC channels like any other normal, functioning alliance. One, you would have been flatly denied an audience, and therefore snubbed and reduced to a post such as the OP. Two, you would have been given an audience, if only out of annoyance, and likely not taken seriously, if your OP is any evidence to your true motives. As I said earlier, I sincerely doubt that RoK would ever agree to the terms you've laid out. Those being the request for peace, then the direction of your spies to assist RoK and then resume their espionage after the war concludes.

So, whether or not you made this post with the intent of begging for a peace settlement, you would not have posted, unless you had at least had some knowledge of the great possibility that Ragnarok would have sent you away empty handed.

Edited by Bralor

well that's cool. peace(ish) is good, especially to go fight even more.

but don't let schills of ZI.

I feel a bit bad about Schills, I did give him the password to RoK's private channel which lead to him getting put on ZI. There is a rather funny side story that goes with this but now is not the time for that.

You made a public post on the OWF, because one of two things would have happened had you utilized private IRC channels like any other normal, functioning alliance. One, you would have been flatly denied an audience, and therefore snubbed and reduced to a post such as the OP. Two, you would have been given an audience, if only out of annoyance, and likely not taken seriously, if your OP is any evidence to your true motives. As I said earlier, I sincerely doubt that RoK would ever agree to the terms you've laid out. Those being the request for peace, then the direction of your spies to assist RoK and then resume their espionage after the war concludes.

So, whether or not you made this post with the intent of begging for a peace settlement, you would not have posted, unless you had at least had some knowledge of the great possibility that Ragnarok would have sent you away empty handed.

By admin you are hard work and hard of understanding.

RoK have no problem approaching me in private channels for discussion, I doubt on that basis I would be refused if the situation was reversed. Try not to speculate on issues where you obviously have no knowledge.

I have laid out no terms for RoK to agree to, please try reading the OP again and make a better effort at understanding it.

I did not realise that a unilateral ceasefire was such a difficult concept to grasp.

Edited by Undabaningi Rasticus

OcUK are some of the best allies anyone could hope for. Their moral compass is unrivaled and I am most pleased and unsurprised to see them taking the most just and honourable path possible, given their situation.

I am glad to have you with us and if there is anything you ever need, do not hesitate to ask. We've got your back.