From a Patriot of Ordo Verde

glovedassassin

glovedassassin, whatever happens to you and your nation in this war, know that you are not alone. I was in Hyperion government at the time of NoCB War, and I know what it is like to have manufactured crap turn into war at your doorstep. This time they will pay.

I will join you soon on the battlefield. The world is on your side.

o/ glovedassassin

o/ OV

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

I totally missed this earlier. Dude, I felt the same damn way, which is why I too stayed in war mode. Sometime, somwhere, this kinda treatment has gotta stop. OV as a whole felt the time had come to take a stand. We appreciate the overwhelming support we received around Planet Bob.

It is a great shame that the rest of OV are not as honorable as you glovedassassin, I find your words to be most...fitting. Still, as an ally of the NPO you know that I cannot agree with you, however, I will have you know now that I have the utmost respect for you, OV and OV's allies and I am proud to call you my enemy. Good luck to you all, and, I know this is cliched like hell but.. may the best alliance win.