Official Umbrella Announcement

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ooc] I personally think the Paul Celan reference in the title is pretty unneccessary/ tasteless. (full text of the poem)

Then again, maybe I'm just not smart enough to get it. If so, feel free to enlighten me.

PS: If you put it there because the English translation mentions vipers I don't even want to know.[/ooc]

[ooc] I personally think the Paul Celan reference in the title is pretty unneccessary/ tasteless. (full text of the poem)

Then again, maybe I'm just not smart enough to get it. If so, feel free to enlighten me.

PS: If you put it there because the English translation mentions vipers I don't even want to know.[/ooc]

I'll get straight to it; we don't really give a flying..... what you think get out of this thread!

[ooc] I actually didn't read the full text of the poem or look at its historical context before lifting that line. I think I just google searched "war poetry" or something. After a bit of research I can see that, indeed, it is rather tasteless. My apologies. [/ooc]