This is who will win the war?

christian trojans

Vox Populi's massive strength will probably be best placed on the anti-NPO side of things. Cower in fear, Pacificans. Vox Populi tanks (YES I SAID TANKS) are coming for you in small to moderate numbers. We may throw in some Level 1 Bombers and cruise missiles if we can afford it.

PS We could use some foreign aid if any rich alliances out there want to hook some brothas up. We're fighting with rocks right now.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely not the same guy accused of cheating and only caring about his pixels... lol

Maybe he goes to join this alliance

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...sp?Alliance=The Democratic Order

Which have two of the biggest infra huggers(can't say the p word on here) in their alliance. I'm guaranteeing thats where he ends up next.

EDIT: crappy connection.

Edited by LoPro4u2c

Which have two of the biggest infra huggers(can't say the p word on here) in their alliance. I'm guaranteeing thats where he ends up next.

Not going to happen.

People are making this war much too simple. Take MHA for instance (I use them because I know their treaties the best). They can't attack NPO (they have an MDoAP with them with a cancellation period of 1 year). They also are Harmlins. So (my prediction) they will be on the Karma side (is that what it is being called...so stupid), but they won't touch the NPO. I know that there are many other alliances in the same boat with the other side. The treaty web has gotten less confused, but it is still pretty complex. Keeping track of who is fighting who will be the real challenge and that is why this war is so unpredictable. The sides are very close, so who declares on who might be the difference in deciding the winners and losers. I guess it is technically possible for the an alliance on the losing side of the war to still come out a winner. It's going to get VERY interesting....

I think similar is the case with certain orange alliances, There have been massive divides but orange alliances pride themselves about upholding the spirit of OUT. That is why Orange>Aqua :D. Anyway You sir make a Good point. The alliances arent spread black and white between Q+Allies and VE+allies, there are non-neutral grey areas too.

Vox Populi's massive strength will probably be best placed on the anti-NPO side of things. Cower in fear, Pacificans. Vox Populi tanks (YES I SAID TANKS) are coming for you in small to moderate numbers. We may throw in some Level 1 Bombers and cruise missiles if we can afford it.

PS We could use some foreign aid if any rich alliances out there want to hook some brothas up. We're fighting with rocks right now.

hmm hadnt thought about that...I guess hypotheticly, once this war gets started VOX can finally accept its party favor bags!

People are making this war much too simple. Take MHA for instance (I use them because I know their treaties the best). They can't attack NPO (they have an MDoAP with them with a cancellation period of 1 year). They also are Harmlins. So (my prediction) they will be on the Karma side (is that what it is being called...so stupid), but they won't touch the NPO.

Yes you are right, it is a very complex situation. As a member, even I'm not sure what side we will be on or even if we will be on a side. We have good friends at both sides of the fence. It all depends on the situation I guess.

I think similar is the case with certain orange alliances, There have been massive divides but orange alliances pride themselves about upholding the spirit of OUT. That is why Orange>Aqua :D. Anyway You sir make a Good point.

We Aqua alliances pride ourselves about upholding the spirit of Aqua wub, so your arguments are flawed :)

Edited by Il Principe

That would work out well. Those 2 are in fact the BIGGEST infra huggers.

Nice spot ;)

so after asking an Grämlin gov member i finaly know who you are all talking about,

looks like i´m a bit of with the " guys, i want to betray" lately

and i won´t coment on the sides, as it was posted before, that they are far from sure or even a bit accurate.

id say wait a day or two before making estimations on the sides

This man is wise. There are still so many treaty conflicts, there's no telling how it will play out yet. It could swing either way. Depends who goes to each side and who stays neutral.

-Bama

This man is wise. There are still so many treaty conflicts, there's no telling how it will play out yet. It could swing either way. Depends who goes to each side and who stays neutral.

-Bama

But win or lose, UJP will remain the top bloc, right? :P

Just kidding mate. Good luck and good fight.

I remember those two nations (their top 2) leaving Legion right before GWIII. They always run off right before a war. I really don't understand why somebody would want them in their alliance (except to make your stats look nicer) :P

Damnit! I bought this Team 1 shirt, does this mean I have to send it back, because I'm not sure it is refundable.

And did everyone check out those sexy TOP stats :D How hot were they :D

And lastly, king makers but never the king :(

Damnit! I bought this Team 1 shirt, does this mean I have to send it back, because I'm not sure it is refundable.

And did everyone check out those sexy TOP stats :D How hot were they :D

And lastly, king makers but never the king :(

Oh Khyber, you're such a tease