This is who will win the war?

christian trojans

Hey not bad your only missing about 100+ alliances for team two, that have had enough of the status quo, and watch certain alliances constantly pat themselves on the back. I'm sure every alliance on planet Bob, is well aware of what the score is, what is at stake's are, and what this war means to them and their respected alliance.

Unlike the NPO who don't give a damn about their meatshields. I just want to thank everyone and the alliance they enjoy being in, for the hard sacrifices that will soon come into play.

Goodness, what a difference five little days can make.

We wish all of the remaining signatories the best of luck and reiterate that there are no ill-feelings. We'd like to ask that everyone who posts in this topic remain respectful. Thank you.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classy exit Christian.

Then you top it off with this thread.

I am sorry to you guys but we just did nt get on. I TRIED VERY HARD TO BE A PACIFICAN BUT IT JUST DID NT HAPPEN. I know a lot of people are angry and i will accept any consequences but how do you expect me to fight with loyalty if you force me into things. I have no grudges against you all.

I am sorry to you guys but we just did nt get on. I TRIED VERY HARD TO BE A PACIFICAN BUT IT JUST DID NT HAPPEN. I know a lot of people are angry and i will accept any consequences but how do you expect me to fight with loyalty if you force me into things. I have no grudges against you all.

And you just happened to figure this out the day NPO declares war, what a coincidence.

Also, I love the CAPS, they make want want to believe it even more.

Edited by Ricardo

Join GPA then Infra hugger. :D

Christian, honest, i don't take any offence at the reason you outlined on the NPO forums, and as usual the responses of some my Comrades embarrassed me slightly, but there are ways and means. The reasons were solid, but the timing is very poor. Then you post this thread.

It looks very much like you did some maths, very flawed maths, based on staggering assumptions, and then decided you were best of making a quick exit. But you didn't even do that well, and now we air dirty laundry over OpenWorld.

Its just bad form.

Christian, honest, i don't take any offence at the reason you outlined on the NPO forums, and as usual the responses of some my Comrades embarrassed me slightly, but there are ways and means. The reasons were solid, but the timing is very poor. Then you post this thread.

It looks very much like you did some maths, very flawed maths, based on staggering assumptions, and then decided you were best of making a quick exit. But you didn't even do that well, and now we air dirty laundry over OpenWorld.

Its just bad form.

But as you can see i thought that it was a pretty even fight for you guys. Looke at my initial thread. I only left the NPO because i think the way the war was declared was wrong and i dont want to fight for something i dont believe in. And for this i am sorry but if i thought for something that i did nt believe in i would be a real coward.

But as you can see i thought that it was a pretty even fight for you guys. Looke at my initial thread. I only left the NPO because i think the way the war was declared was wrong and i dont want to fight for something i dont believe in. And for this i am sorry but if i thought for something that i did nt believe in i would be a real coward.

Then why are you in peace mode?

He gave the same reasoning when he left Gre, too. Timing wasn't quite so bad, but it was right as the talk of "Grämlins are next" became audible enough that a politically uninformed player would hear it.

Oh well, he's pretty much stuck in peace mode forever now. He's too tempting of a raid target/vengeance hit for large nations to pass up, and any worthwhile alliance will do a background check and quickly learn that they shouldn't admit him. What's the point in accepting him, anyway? He's generally forum inactive, won't send aid, and won't fight in a war when it comes. Have fun in peace mode, CT... At least you can keep your slots filled, mirite?

People are making this war much too simple. Take MHA for instance (I use them because I know their treaties the best). They can't attack NPO (they have an MDoAP with them with a cancellation period of 1 year). They also are Harmlins. So (my prediction) they will be on the Karma side (is that what it is being called...so stupid), but they won't touch the NPO. I know that there are many other alliances in the same boat with the other side. The treaty web has gotten less confused, but it is still pretty complex. Keeping track of who is fighting who will be the real challenge and that is why this war is so unpredictable. The sides are very close, so who declares on who might be the difference in deciding the winners and losers. I guess it is technically possible for the an alliance on the losing side of the war to still come out a winner. It's going to get VERY interesting....

Edited by WingEater

Guys i have taken the most popular ideas for the two teams and calculated their statistics. If there are any mistakes i am sorry but there should not be.

Team1: NPO, IRON, MXCA, TOOL, TPF, GGA, ECHELON, VALHALLA, NADC, NATO

Team2: SPARTA, LOSS, FARK, TOP, ROK, VE, GRAMLINS, MK, UMBRELLA, RnR, RIA, MHA

Are you aware that this doesn't even include two of the three alliances that are actually at war... :huh:

I agree with this modified analysis.

Really, do you guys really need to inflate our egos anymore? B)

You are incredibly good looking and charming as well.

And you have a very sweet and soothing voice. Snappy dresser and a babe magnet too.

People are making this war much too simple. Take MHA for instance (I use them because I know their treaties the best). They can't attack NPO (they have an MDoAP with them with a cancellation period of 1 year). They also are Harmlins. So (my prediction) they will be on the Karma side (is that what it is being called...so stupid), but they won't touch the NPO. I know that there are many other alliances in the same boat with the other side. The treaty web has gotten less confused, but it is still pretty complex. Keeping track of who is fighting who will be the real challenge and that is why this war is so unpredictable. The sides are very close, so who declares on who might be the difference in deciding the winners and losers. I guess it is technically possible for the an alliance on the losing side of the war to still come out a winner. It's going to get VERY interesting....

This.

Nicely put WingEater.

Oh well, he's pretty much stuck in peace mode forever now. He's too tempting of a raid target/vengeance hit for large nations to pass up, and any worthwhile alliance will do a background check and quickly learn that they shouldn't admit him.

Unfortunately I doubt Ill be in much of a state to take him on after all this is done, Id have techraided him for lols.

Alas the spirit is willing but hippy mode says no :(

I'm sorry these were the teams set out a few days ago:

thewar.jpg

No one was allowed to change teams I'm afraid )):

well I like how people have chosen a side for my alliance, its news to me which is surprising since i make these decisions

stop trying to categorise USN <_<