WAR!! End of round 4

Burning Glory

First off....My apologies but i have been fairly inactive for just over a week now...First my IP was down for 3 days due to upgrades (during the last 3 days of war with 4077th), then i was on for 2 days but again off as this past week was SPRING BREAK for my kids and i wanted to spend a little time with the family. Even now my time on CN is limited until after the first week of round 5.

Due to the attacks from several FARK nations to our top members and a day or 2 after us just ending war with 4077th, I have decided to move us to the opposed side of FARK.

No sense in having our top nations fighting FARK while the others fight the other side...We are an all for one and one for all AA so this just would not fit our character

We still WUB FARK and I'm sure this isn't an ordered attack from GOV, but as i said it just makes no sense to split our nations up...

LET me make one thing clear as well, the only reason we are switching sides is because of the attacks from FARK nations to ours, had this not happened we would still be on the same side.

AS of WED at server time NOON TPF will be attacking FARK and fighting along side of TF and LE. Its just barley out of the war with 4077th by 5 days but we will do our best, and i want to wish all

of the nations GL!

This round out of all the rounds was the best and funnest for me. I got to know a bunch of peeps better and fight in a few wars ;)

I also want to say THANKS! to all of my members for your sacrifice and dedication to TPF, you guys are great!

Also THANKS! to our Allies, your friendship is always held in high regard!

To our foe's, most of you were honorable and you made it fun!!

GL to all in round 5!! TPF wishes to have all of our members back and welcome anyone who wants to join :)

BG.

EDIT* I just saw that OB has also joined against FARK and that side, I really hope some other AA joins FARK as I do not wish this to be a curbstomp but TPF cannot split up our nations.

Also JimKongIl has more less already declared on FARK for us 2 or 3 days ago so we are moreless already at war with them due to the attacks.

Edited by Burning Glory

EDIT* I just saw that OB has also joined against FARK and that side, I really hope some other AA joins FARK as I do not wish this to be a curbstomp but TPF cannot split up our nations.

Also JimKongIl has more less already declared on FARK for us 2 or 3 days ago so we are moreless already at war with them due to the attacks.

i think you forget the point of a king of the hill war. you seemed to remember very well last round, though ;-P

Burning Glory,

LE does not accept this last minuet change of sides.

(p.s. I do not believe that TPF is going to anyones aid at the moment)

isn't really last min, as i said 2 or 3 days ago several of FARK nations hit our top nations...I wouldn't call that changing sides, i'd call that a defense to the attacks as several of our nation have done.

But its ok, you guys have already attack and we will fight.

BG.

isn't really last min, as i said 2 or 3 days ago several of FARK nations hit our top nations...I wouldn't call that changing sides, i'd call that a defense to the attacks as several of our nation have done.

But its ok, you guys have already attack and we will fight.

BG.

That was just a misunderstanding on FARKS's part. Also please read our forum, we made changes.