White Peace

Iotupa

If I didn't love JB so much and was against PZI he would be the first person on my list :<

The Dominion prevails.

He is the first person on my list.

I hereby sentence Jonathan Brookbank to Eternal ZI, may Admin have mercy on his soul.

I didn't accept your terms, I'm the one giving you peace here.

Oh you are merciful. :rolleyes:

Seriously, this is old. We told you you could get off our target lists if you stopped harassing us. That means drop this charade and move on. I know you're getting attention and lulz from this, but it's time to move on. Surely there's enough going on in CN right now to occupy your time. we're trying to be as cool about this as we can... but seriously... you're making it ridiculously hard.

Oh you are merciful. :rolleyes:

Seriously, this is old. We told you you could get off our target lists if you stopped harassing us. That means drop this charade and move on. I know you're getting attention and lulz from this, but it's time to move on. Surely there's enough going on in CN right now to occupy your time. we're trying to be as cool about this as we can... but seriously... you're making it ridiculously hard.

We were having an alliance war, which I declared, and I'm giving you white peace. I'm not sure what you aren't understanding here...

We were having an alliance war, which I declared, and I'm giving you white peace. I'm not sure what you aren't understanding here...

Har har har.

Don't you have anything else better to do? If you want peace, fine, we're willing to not target you for future damages. We haven't demanded reps. We haven't demanded an apology. We've just asked you to stop harassing us.

I get the joke. It's hilarious. Everyone was waiting for the GW to start, and we posted a reiteration of our neutrality because there were some poeple, outside of our alliance, who were confused about how our protected status would affect our neutrality. You, for lulz or for lack of understanding, "declared war" on us for what you perceived as a preemptive DoN. We ignored your post and let the joke go. Then you declared war on one of our inactive baby nations. We let it go. Then you made another thread, making demands of our alliance. That's when it got old. Now you're pretending like it's you who gets to set the terms of your peace. That's not the case.

As I reiterated before you made this thread, we will not attack you if you agree to stop harassing us and stop attacking our nation. But you're seriously pushing your luck. It's funny, ha ha ha. One guy is making demands of a small neutral alliance. It's hilarious. You've been rude throughout this entire process. We tried to humor you. Then we tolerated you. Now it's to the point where you're seriously pushing our buttons.

We'd love nothing more than to drop this issue. So let's drop it and move on. White peace sounds great. We're happy to give it to you. But let's not pretend (however funny you may think it is) that it's you who is giving us peace.

Har har har.

Don't you have anything else better to do? If you want peace, fine, we're willing to not target you for future damages. We haven't demanded reps. We haven't demanded an apology. We've just asked you to stop harassing us.

I get the joke. It's hilarious. Everyone was waiting for the GW to start, and we posted a reiteration of our neutrality because there were some poeple, outside of our alliance, who were confused about how our protected status would affect our neutrality. You, for lulz or for lack of understanding, "declared war" on us for what you perceived as a preemptive DoN. We ignored your post and let the joke go. Then you declared war on one of our inactive baby nations. We let it go. Then you made another thread, making demands of our alliance. That's when it got old. Now you're pretending like it's you who gets to set the terms of your peace. That's not the case.

As I reiterated before you made this thread, we will not attack you if you agree to stop harassing us and stop attacking our nation. But you're seriously pushing your luck. It's funny, ha ha ha. One guy is making demands of a small neutral alliance. It's hilarious. You've been rude throughout this entire process. We tried to humor you. Then we tolerated you. Now it's to the point where you're seriously pushing our buttons.

We'd love nothing more than to drop this issue. So let's drop it and move on. White peace sounds great. We're happy to give it to you. But let's not pretend (however funny you may think it is) that it's you who is giving us peace.

Considering The Dominion is the only alliance to anarchy a foe during this war, I do think I'm the one giving peace here. I have yet to be rude, you are the alliance that has banned me from your communication areas and asked your allies to do the same, despite trying to politely discuss peace with you.

Considering The Dominion is the only alliance to anarchy a foe during this war, I do think I'm the one giving peace here. I have yet to be rude, you are the alliance that has banned me from your communication areas and asked your allies to do the same, despite trying to politely discuss peace with you.

You and your "friends" flooded our IRC channels with garbage. Of course you were banned.

We don't have allies, we have protectors.

You anarchied an inactive 90 NS nation. *slow claps*

You will be on our target lists until you cut this crap out.

It's pretty straight forward. Stop replying and take your peace, or keep poking at us and stay on our target lists. Those are your terms.

Edited by Rooman33

You and your "friends" flooded our IRC channels with garbage. Of course you were banned.

It's pretty straight forward. Stop replying and take your peace, or keep poking at us and stay on our target lists. Those are your terms.

I am not responsible for the actions of others who were not even in The Dominion at any point in time. Try again.

I hit the smallest nation I could, considering I was only 3 NS when this war began.

Feel free to hit me, I suppose, but I don't think RAD will like that.

I'm not taking peace, I'm giving peace, so if you could stop replying and go be "neutral" elsewhere, it would end this whole situation.

If you think so highly of yourselves, why not just shut up and leave well-enough alone? The wars over, your members aren't getting attacked anymore and he's not bothering you guys. Just stop, because right now it just looks like you're a 5 year-old who won't stop until he gets the last word and it looks really sad.

I am not responsible for the actions of others who were not even in The Dominion at any point in time. Try again.

I hit the smallest nation I could, considering I was only 3 NS when this war began.

Feel free to hit me, I suppose, but I don't think RAD will like that.

I'm not taking peace, I'm giving peace, so if you could stop replying and go be "neutral" elsewhere, it would end this whole situation.

*head desks*

I sometimes forget that children play this game....

Thank you Brookbank the merciful for your kind terms. We're very fortunate to have been spared from your wrath. We are honored to accept your terms (because you clearly won't shut up until you feel like you've gotten the last word and can pretend like you "won" a nonexistent conflict).

Can we move on now? Christ what a waste of time...

Edited by Rooman33

*head desks*

I sometimes forget that children play this game....

Thank you Brookbank the merciful for your kind terms. We're very fortunate to have been spared from your wrath. We are honored to accept your terms (because you clearly won't shut up until you feel like you've gotten the last word and can pretend like you "won" a nonexistent conflict).

Can we move on now? Christ what a waste of time...

OMG ! Someone acting as an adult.

Let's just move on with that ...