Shout Out Thread

bigwoody

On an OOC note, I really want to see this conflict not go down the road of so many others, and turn into personal flamefests. To all who will be participating: Let's enjoy it, eh? Best part of this game.

In the spirit of gentlemanly combat, post shout outs to your war opponents ITT

Hope you get rolled.

This attitude is not welcome on the field of gentleman combat. I would kindly request you take this sentiment to one of the many such threads out there.

EDIT: RE: Guy who said it was stolen from Vir, I did this last war too :Phttp://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...c=31183&hl=

Edited by bigwoody

Fine thread Woody. Though IRON is currently in the dug out I extend my best wishes to those I may have the pleasure of engaging in the future. War is the most exciting part of the game for me and I've always treated my opponents with respect and thus far have enjoyed having it reflected back. I hope this same holds true during this war.

Hope you get rolled.

And Schills with the trashing of the good atmosphere. I'm shocked and appalled. (Although that doesn't really work well since the first is sarcastic and the second is more or less true.)

Edit: Also hi woody!

Edited by Delta1212

Moo & Dilber.

2 people who I enjoy talking to OOC and who understand that this is a game. Thanks for not taking the game personal and still being able to have some laughs regardless of politics.

What he said.

Frankly, those two should hate me and vise versa but we get along pretty well. They know the way these things go well enough to recognise that this is just a temporary setback. We'll see what the future holds.