To those who believe everything they read

King Srqt

Yeah, the first counter from them was essentially "how about we do nothing." Sounds good to me, right?

The first counter was to have seth be removed and barred from gov. That was denied, then moo admitted that his allies knowingly accepted spied info to gather the CB. Things changed after that.

Edited by KingSrqt

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, which would explain why I haven't written my own thread on the subject.

I believe you owe to to yourself to take accusations from both sides in stride. You cannot argue the validity of Kingsrgt's claims if you take NPO's word's at pure face value. Unless, of course, you were personally present.

I believe you owe to to yourself to take accusations from both sides in stride. You cannot argue the validity of Kingsrgt's claims if you take NPO's word's at pure face value. Unless, of course, you were personally present.

I can give NPO more credibility because they are acting in defense of their alliance against espionage, whereas Kingsrgt is posting with an agenda in mind.

Edited by Byron Orpheus

I can give NPO more credibility because they are acting in defense of their alliance against espionage, whereas Kingsrgt is posting with an agenda in mind.

If by agenda you mean clear up gross misconceptions caused by misleading information being provided in the DoW of NPO then you got me red handed.

If NPO was really trying to be forthcoming why did they present the logs form the 19th as if they were the end of talks when further talks happened on the 20th? (and moo posted logs form the 20th in this very thread so we know the talks happened)