To those who believe everything they read

King Srqt

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure Archon will be around with logs shortly.

Good, then he should know as well as anyone that the talks ended 5 minutes before we rolled. Then, when OV was getting stomped it was "HEY WAIT WE'RE NOT DONE."

If we're so big bad and mean, all of you should quit bawwing and come fight.

this whole war is a shambles

NPO members jump the gun

TORN post a DoW stating that they are helping their allies before NPO

NPO post a DoW 30mins after the fist attacks began.

This whole thing smells of fail

Good, then he should know as well as anyone that the talks ended 5 minutes before we rolled. Then, when OV was getting stomped it was "HEY WAIT WE'RE NOT DONE."

Unless someone pinging out now means that talks are over you are full of it,

Also I asked this question in #nsa but didnt get an answer so I will ask it here

[01:41] <King_Srqt[RIA]> So did you guys violate your treaty with Polar or did you inform thenm that you were attacking tonight prior to the timestamp on those logs you posted in your DoW?

[01:42] <BarbulaM1[GATO]> Pip, hello there.

[01:42] * @Vengashii hands King_Srqt[RIA] a glass of lemonade for the road

[01:42] <@Vengashii> `kb King_Srqt[RIA]

[01:42] * Sentinel sets mode: +b *!*

[01:41] <King_Srqt[RIA]> So did you guys violate your treaty with Polar or did you inform thenm that you were attacking tonight prior to the timestamp on those logs you posted in your DoW?

[01:42] <BarbulaM1[GATO]> Pip, hello there.

[01:42] * @Vengashii hands King_Srqt[RIA] a glass of lemonade for the road

[01:42] <@Vengashii> `kb King_Srqt[RIA]

[01:42] * Sentinel sets mode: +b *!*

Lol. very classy

Nations started attacking during the middle of talks. As you most likely know, these nations who started attacking during negotiations, before a declaration of war was even posted, were from TORN and NPO.

:ph34r:

[9:17pm] Crymson[TOP]: Would OV be willing to accept one round of wars on SethB?

[9:18pm] Archon`away: Allow me to inquire.

[9:20pm] Archon`away: I assume, as Crymson proposed this, that it is not an official offfer?

[9:21pm] Crymson[TOP]: No membership restrictions, no public apology, etc.

[9:21pm] Crymson[TOP]: Moo?

[9:21pm] Dani_C: we're maintaining our stance as outlined earlier

[9:21pm] Moo-cows: so then you are refusing that offer?

[9:22pm] Dani_C: if seth is going to be hit, so is mhawk

[9:22pm] Dani_C: that is OV's official stance

Talks were over.

[9:17pm] Crymson[TOP]: Would OV be willing to accept one round of wars on SethB?

[9:18pm] Archon`away: Allow me to inquire.

[9:20pm] Archon`away: I assume, as Crymson proposed this, that it is not an official offfer?

[9:21pm] Crymson[TOP]: No membership restrictions, no public apology, etc.

[9:21pm] Crymson[TOP]: Moo?

[9:21pm] Dani_C: we're maintaining our stance as outlined earlier

[9:21pm] Moo-cows: so then you are refusing that offer?

[9:22pm] Dani_C: if seth is going to be hit, so is mhawk

[9:22pm] Dani_C: that is OV's official stance

Talks were over.

The NPO was told negotiations were completed last night. Our final offer was incredibly lenient, and refused. No negotiations were ongoing today.

O.o... When they're put right next to each other like that, it's hard to argue who's right and wrong... Because they're contradictory, not because the point is actually hard to argue at all, in fact it seems rather plain in black and white. Blue and White and Gold and Black, as the case may be.

I'll be honest here...the counter offers recieved in the first sets of talks were down right embarrassing. From there on it was apparent that the only thing being accomplished was stalling. A compromise was almost reached but was then shot down due to someone's own personal actions. The offers presented were not that bad at all; in fact, I'd say they could very well have been worse. The end result was one side denying any more negotiation of terms and essentially telling the other to 'stick it'. I can tell you that the side that denied the terms was the one that was declared on tonight. When a compromise is attempted to be reached and the other side refuses to compromise in any reasonably acceptable terms, a war occurs. It could very well have been avoided if the VE/OV didn't embarass themselves with their own 'counter offer' (if you even care to call it that).

Talks were over.

you pinged out afte rthat. before you declared war there was another offer waiting for you. you never came back or botheres to tell us we were done.

Ping out does not equal talks over.

Considering though that you gave polaris notice before even the previous nights talks were done I dont think any offer would have mattered. Unless of course you violated that treaty.

Edited by KingSrqt