Imperial Decree

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is amusing to see a Pacifican demanding full logs after so many long months of Pacifican statements stating that no evidence needs be presented to the court of public opinion. But Zeta, the relevant logs are available to you, either in this thread or on the Tattler.

It is almost unbelievable how some of you are going for the 'Oh, don't turn into what you hate' line already. Have you accepted defeat so soon? Even in GW3 and the Unjust War where the outcome was clear, the losing side was not looking to surrender with favourable terms on day 1! I believe that you will receive peace if (when? that's what you seem to be saying) you lose, but there is a large list of alliances who will want restitution for past wrongs, and those negotiations will be humbling for you.

No. Karma claims (correctly) that the NPO and its allies who also pressured OV are guilty of blatant hypocrisy, and that the 'charges' are for something which they themselves do frequently. Moo even stated that he receives information from spies regularly: look at the logs posted a page or two ago. Karma further claims (also correctly) that you attacked without posting a DoW, that you attacked during peace negotiations and that you later tried to undo the war without informing your partners-in-crime at TORN.

You know Bob - I've really been enjoyoing your posts as of late!

Typical NPO BS. Hope you have a fun march to the graveyard. To bad you betrayed all of your true allies in times past or they might have stood beside you, oh well, who needs loyalty when you have puppets or meat shields as you have had in the past.

Yes. It needs addressing.

Just so I can hear the rebuts...again. and again. Until they understand they are wrong.

PLus, I don't want to read 72 pages which half of the people don't make no sense whatsoever, no offense (Both sides, etc)

I think TORN answered your questions.