Its on

Andrew425

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I am xoindotnler. I would just like to point out that the NPO and Co. attacked OV while in the middle of peace discussions. I will hammer this point over and over, just so that you people don't forget.

Nice treatrys you have thar, come one you din't make them for the lulz :popcorn:

It's called first-move advantage. With all this talk about this being the end of the NPO, did you really expect us to just await our enemies' attacks?

First move maybe, but element of surprise doesn't exist. Your logic baffles me, so NPO's policy is "if a threat exists that can take us out, we must dive into the threat head first with a half-*$$3^ effort"

I'll try that if anybody ever puts a gun to my head, I'll just squeeze their trigger for them and see if it keeps me alive longer.

Hello, I am Aloop. Like many other people before me, I would just like to point out that the NPO and Co. attacked OV while in the middle of peace discussions. I will hammer this point over and over, just so that you people don't forget.

It's called first-move advantage. With all this talk about this being the end of the NPO, did you really expect us to just await our enemies' attacks?

Well, very nice job wasting your move on taking out OV. Not only do you cripple an alliance that wouldn't be able to damage you to begin with (face it, small alliances ain't military powerhouses), but you have successfully turned PR against you in this war and turned all fence sitters to the opposition.

Also, I have a feeling that I need to bring up the fact that you attacked OV during the middle of peace talks when it seemed like a resolution was close, proving that you were simply out for war all this time. Pearl Harbor man, Pearl Harbor.

Im sorry. I cant concentrate on the thread....I keep on seeing this....

av-2364.png

And I really am having a hard time keeping a straight face.

When you're posting hard sixes you really need a fitting image to convey just how hard you are. Anything less would be two three's.