Its on

Andrew425

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 4 reminder that the NPO and Co. attacked OV while in the middle of peace discussions. I will hammer this point over and over, just so that you people don't forget.

It's called first-move advantage. With all this talk about this being the end of the NPO, did you really expect us to just await our enemies' attacks?

This made me lol.

Also, it's past update on an update blitz and there's STILL no DoW?

Why would they post a DoW if they attack during negotiations? I mean if you were expecting class and honor that's been gone for like two years.

Give me a ring when I've gotten kicked around a bit more so you actually have a chance.

Any of your friends will do, that is, if you have any of worth. I gave you my nation link, either shut me up or shut up.

Edited by Viking

It's called first-move advantage. With all this talk about this being the end of the NPO, did you really expect us to just await our enemies' attacks?

Oh is that the same thing as calling for peace talks and getting the people you are attacking to send peace to all the attackers. Then instead of just accepting the peace offers and going to the peace talks you nuke them then peace out and redeclare. Well at least that has been fixed so OV doesnt have to worry about that. Good luck OV.

Hello, I am Rebel Virginia. I would just like to point out that the NPO and Co. attacked OV while in the middle of peace discussions.

Something that I find extremely disappointing, particularly to those who were acting in good faith as mediators in said discussions.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz