Its on

Andrew425

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I am Rebel Virginia. I would just like to point out that the NPO and Co. attacked OV while in the middle of peace discussions. I will hammer this point over and over, just so that you people don't forget.

Hello, I am the one known as He Who Has No Name. I would just like to point out that much like how NPO and Co. attacked OV while in the middle of peace discussions, NPO and Co. re-declared and nuked FAN at the start of VietFAN the exact same way, clearly making this kind of scumbucket move Standard Operating Procedure for NPO. I will hammer this point over and over, just so that you people remember this time around.

No DoW and a mediocre update blitz. Come on NPO, where's that war machine that saw you through GW2 and GW3?

They sold it piece by piece for tech from the Tech Corps.

That should be obvious :awesome:

let this war be a good one ^_^

Edited by smashmaniac104

No DoW and a mediocre update blitz. Come on NPO, where's that war machine that saw you through GW2 and GW3?

Almost four pages of war declarations so far just by us, with zero counter-attacks, is mediocre now. You're not trying to spin some propaganda at all!

Almost four pages of war declarations so far just by us, with zero counter-attacks, is mediocre now. You're not trying to spin some propaganda at all!

Forgive me for expecting a 900-member alliance and 70-member alliance to pull more than 50 wars between them.

Edited by Mao Zedong