Striking down enemies of the state.

Malatose

OOC: Yep, and how all political systems magically work, and how new nations can spawn on another nation's ground and suddenly have 100% popular support and different groups inside it.

OOC: Very true though mine makes sense as the people followed the military for years after years and slowly became indoctrinated however, I do plan an RP about a disendant group as some point.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Very true though mine makes sense as the people followed the military for years after years and slowly became indoctrinated however, I do plan an RP about a disendant group as some point.

OOC: We have much trade with much of the world, as well as trade within the NC, and our allies outwith the NC. Admittedly there is not a huge number of them, however they are existent and are plenty to continue to sustain us. I doubt we would have had any trade with Promised Land, Canada, Azerbaijan, or a nation that doesn't exist anymore anyway.

OOC: We have much trade with much of the world, as well as trade within the NC, and our allies outwith the NC. Admittedly there is not a huge number of them, however they are existent and are plenty to continue to sustain us. I doubt we would have had any trade with Promised Land, Canada, Azerbaijan, or a nation that doesn't exist anymore anyway.

OOC: Hmm I see well thats good then however, I do remember Martens stating how his nation was completly self sufficent a while back though I don't know if that is still true or not. Also depending on who embargos you depends on whether flights/ships can reach you.

OOC: Hmm I see well thats good then however, I do remember Martens stating how his nation was completly self sufficent a while back though I don't know if that is still true or not. Also depending on who embargos you depends on whether flights/ships can reach you.

OOC: Martens can say many things, but no nation has everything they need, unless they fall back to medieval standards. Modern technology needs foreign resources and thus trade.

Edited by Lynneth

OOC: Martens can say many things, but no nation has everything they need, unless they fall back to medieval standards. Modern technology needs foreign resources and thus trade.

OOC: Or, the nation is sitting on a vast amount of land filled with various types of resources...

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: Or, the nation is sitting on a vast amount of land filled with various types of resources...

OOC: Oh look, northern Sweden, SO many resources besides timber and peat. Wonderfull wonderfull peat. I would say that 99% of Sweden's USEFULL areas are in the southern half.

New England has enacted an embargo on the 'Greater German Reich'. At the same time, we have increased trade with Tahoe, Viniland, Canada, and the rest of the ComIntern.

OOC: Not me? I haz oil and uranium! :mellow:

"Oh this is almost embarrassing!" Sarah said as she threw one of the newspapers aside, only hours after leaving the city of Valkurheim to head back to Brisbane. "And right on the onset of our colonization of Belorussia. Great, just great, you realize that the world is going to lump us with this now." She turned to one of the economic ministers. "I don't understand what is wrong with Europe these days, all the factionalism all the division. Hell half the world is divided now." She chuckled sarcastically. "And they think this is going to be an age of peace, both sides would rather bathe in their enemies blood before they would even ever dream of peace and then after they're all good and bloody, wipe off with the towel that I provide." She lashed back in her seat. "Its enough to make a person sick. The world can burn in hell for all these leaders care, one war leads to another which leads to another."

Shaking her head she looked out the window and off towards Antarctica. "Don't the Dranaggians have a gladiatorial game? Maybe instead of wasting human life the leaders of countries can just go fight for their own glory. Its glory they want anyway. Might as waste their own lives then the lives of their people. Communists or fascist, I really don't care."

-snip-

Shaking her head she looked out the window and off towards Antarctica. "Don't the Dranaggians have a gladiatorial game? Maybe instead of wasting human life the leaders of countries can just go fight for their own glory. Its glory they want anyway. Might as waste their own lives then the lives of their people. Communists or fascist, I really don't care."

OOC: Yes indeed we do :awesome: Easy glory and medical insurance voiding!

IC: While this is an odd situation Dranagg will not be stopping the World Wide Aid Program to anyone in Europe so long as large military movements are kept down. Aid will still flow for one additional month.

Edited by Tahsir Re

"So I take it he shall be returned to my estate, which has NEVER been part of your Reich? You are technically crossing international boarders and invading sovereign territory." -Uberstein

OOC: Uberstein has the title "Baron" for a reason. His family estate would date back to the Holy Roman Empire, and his family only "reported" to the holy roman emperor, and I don't see many of them around right now.

His estate was NEVER part of your little reich.

Edited by BaronUberstein

"No he is not. Your "state" has never shown on any maps, pretending it's another coutnry would be like pretending that each apartment in a building is a different country."

"Well, there has never been a map small enough of that area presented to show it. I don't see people claiming Lichtenstein when they claim Switzerland. My estate has not been part of any "Germany" except the Holy Roman Empire, and any occupation of it is a declaration of war against the Uberstein family."

"So I take it he shall be returned to my estate, which has NEVER been part of your Reich? You are technically crossing international boarders and invading sovereign territory." -Uberstein

OOC: Uberstein has the title "Baron" for a reason. His family estate would date back to the Holy Roman Empire, and his family only "reported" to the holy roman emperor, and I don't see many of them around right now.

His estate was NEVER part of your little reich.

A sovereign territory? Indeed, you must be fooling yourself. However, if that is indeed the case, consider that little territory to be officially annexed by the German Reich, although I'm sure that was done years ago.

hail.

Edited by Malatose