Striking down enemies of the state.

Malatose

For months, Baron Erwin von Uberstein's mansion was under surveillance, by the Reich Security Bureau. Indeed, it wasn't typical for the Reich Security Bureau to keep tabs on any individual in the nation. However, there was more to this. Visari never trusted the Baron. On the otherhand, he wasn't used to the thought of a foreign national owning land in his country. Nevertheless, as a man of integrity and feeling a sense of loyalty to one who supported Germany, he allowed the Baron to keep his residence. However, it was obvious the Baron didn't appreciate the Kaiser's good offering. The Baron even went as far as to declare a True European Coalition, which was obviously designed to isolate the Nordic Confederacy. Feeling betrayed and fearing Uberstein could use the mansion as a base of Anti-Nordic activity, the Kaiser authorized the Reich Security Bureau to take action. The Kaiser put it simply, "We must strike down enemies of the state, wherever they may be."

Operation: Eagle's Fury

The official name of the operation was to be called Eagle's Fury. Leading the operation was the notorious RSB-General, Wulf Yularkin. Yularkin had led a successful again against anarchist, when the Reich was first formed. He was also responsible for the massive arrest of SlavoRussian Anti - Government elements. Indeed, had a very successful record was even award the Iron Cross for the Security of the Reich. His mission was simple. He would raid the mansion, capture any important documents and rid the Reich of this foreign influence of evil. After much planning, which took weeks, Wulf Yularkin ordered the attack to begin.

In the skies, the sound of the Focke-Achgelis Fa 223 Bellicus Gunship/Transports could be heard. They were carrying elite internal security troops, and a few elements of the 1st StormTrooper Division Nordland. The gunships flew around the man, surrounding it completely, which would cut off anyone trying to escape. As the helicopters landed, the troops rushed forward, establishing forward and defensive positions. Some troops even landed on the roof and set up sniper positions. Small units on the back, side and front of the mansion moved forward. The units infront would knock in the door and begin to move throughout the mansion, securing any important documents or arresting any rebels.

When everything was said and done, the mansion would no longer belong to the Baron, but to the Kaiser, Germania and the State.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They would find nothing of strategic importance, and simply a small staff of maids and butlers, and Uberstein's cousin Fredrick Von Uberstein in the study drinking wine.

"Excuse me, last I checked I paid my taxes, what on earth are you doing here?" He asked, perfectly calm, "You could have had the courtesy to call, it's rather rude to give the cook only a few minutes notice to start dinner, so I guess you will all have to wait in the courtyard and talk amongst yourselves. I have to say, the cameras almost didn't see you, but some bugger didn't realize that we installed infrared on the east side. Would have done the same on the west, but the foxhunts would get much more droll then." He moved from behind his desk, revealing that he was in a wheelchair.

"If you're looking for Erwin, he isn't in at the moment. I can have Albert ring him up for you though, if you haven't shot the butler that is." He remarked, gesturing at their guns.

Other than it's architecture, size, and several paintings (Reproductions from Uberstien's real collection), the house itself was rather worthless. Uberstein had had everything of value shipped out when he left Germany, most of it now in the museum in the Welsh Empire.

OOC: Nice, raid the ancestral home of a politician who disagrees with you. :P

It's a loss for the family for sure, but hardly enough to sway Uberstein to become "Pro nord"

Within a few hours, the security camera footage of the raid was on several websites, including AWS servers*, uploaded directly from the mansion by one of the staff members, their fate unknown. The world would see what had happened.

OOC: *RP'd with permission.

Edited by BaronUberstein

The soldiers surrounded Fredrick Von Uberstein, with their hands on the trigger in case of any resistance.

"At ease men"

The soldiers put down their weapons as RSB-General Wulf Yularkin entered the room.

"Aye, nice room you have here. I'm sure we'll find some pretty interesting information in here. A shame, you were such a close friend of the Kaisers, atleast we thought. Heh, at this moment, you are under arrest for crimes against the State. You will be...supplied..with a lawyer..I'm guessing."

The soldiers placed the Baron's cousin in handcuffs and rolled him out to an awaiting APC.

"I want this place torn apart piece by piece. The Kaiser is certain there is information to be found."

Even if they tore the entire mansion down, looked at every stone, they wouldn't find anything of strategic importance. Fredrick started to protest as they rolled him away, "I have not committed a single crime! How dare you lay hands on me without reason! This is robbery and kidnapping!" The security cameras got it all, and it was uploaded to the secure foreign servers.

OOC: What is Fredrick's crime? He didn't do squat.

I am rushed, sorry for the short post.

Edited by BaronUberstein

Within a few hours, the security camera footage of the raid was on several websites, including AWS servers*, uploaded directly from the mansion by one of the staff members, their fate unknown. The world would see what had happened.

OOC: *RP'd with permission.

Even if they tore the entire mansion down, looked at every stone, they wouldn't find anything of strategic importance. Fredrick started to protest as they rolled him away, "I have not committed a single crime! How dare you lay hands on me without reason! This is robbery and kidnapping!" The security cameras got it all, and it was uploaded to the secure foreign servers.

OOC: What is Fredrick's crime? He didn't do squat.

I am rushed, sorry for the short post.

While this land was in German territory, the inhabitants of this mansion were minding their own business, on propeerty that bleonged to them.

Once again the Nords show their true colors.

Uberstein made a public speech on the issue.

The unnecessary arrest of my cousin, one of my few living relatives, on sovereign ground that has not fallen under this "German" Empire's jurisdiction since day one, is truly a criminal act. The fact that they are willing to tear that estate apart, despite it dating back to at least the Holy Roman Empire almost unchanged, is simply more ammunition for my claims that this new nordic culture is a mockery of real Germany. This Reich is nothing but a criminal organization, a nation that cannot handle the fact that someone may disagree with it's ideals or culture, and uses violence and petty revenge to get their way.

Before, I was willing to simply denounce the nordic perversion, but now with the unlawful arrest of my cousin, I have been given no other choice. If my cousin is not released from captivity, and the now illegally occupied estate not given back to my family, then I will be forced to call for a complete embargo of the Nordic Confederacy. As of now, anyone who holds any government position in the Nordic Confederacy will be arrested on site if within Republic of Mariehamm boarders, and the men captured by the security footage are now on the terrorist watch list, with orders to shoot on sight. Two can play at this game.

OOC: Nice RP but shame it is useless. We all know that everyone's nations are self sufficentso as nice as the embargos are they won't have any real effect which is a shame.

OOC: Yep, and how all political systems magically work, and how new nations can spawn on another nation's ground and suddenly have 100% popular support and different groups inside it.