What we have here is a failure to communicate

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a criticism or even something that will necessarily help you with your immediate status but any plans on moving to coldfront? Would make it easier for you guys to open communication channels with others.

I like this quote so much that I decided to make an image to commemorate it. All of you are welcome to use it for whatever you want.

WeaponsGradeStupid.png

Right click, save as.

I love it. :D

Now will somebody from the Christian Coalition of Countries come in here and complain about a "fail thread", so I can finally make a joke about how it's impossible to please all of the papal, all of the time?

OOC: Are those white things that look kind of like onions actually onions or are they dumplings?

IC: If NPO does get rolled, will you be permaZI-ing them?

Those're char siu bao.

I can't currently comment on what official FAN policy towards NPO stragglers and captured officers will be. Prolly won't be pretty for the officers. We'll make sure to sell tickets, though.

Edited by He Who Has No Name

It's all a matter of perspective, really.

You guys are just getting in on this conflict. We've been fighting for more than a year. From our point of view, you're hopping on the wagon of our war. Y'all more than welcome and we're happy to have ya, but that is how much of FAN sees it.

Now THIS sounds more like the FAN I know. Down with the Original Post!

This war is gonna be about EZI, eternal war, and FAN in the same way that the UJW was about tech raiding. In other words, not at all, except in a few people's heads. Whatever is gonna happen, it's gonna happen regardless of whether or not FAN gets peace.

-Bama

This war is gonna be about EZI, eternal war, and FAN in the same way that the UJW was about tech raiding. In other words, not at all, except in a few people's heads. Whatever is gonna happen, it's gonna happen regardless of whether or not FAN gets peace.

-Bama

If that was really the case, GATO et al would still be under the jackboot, wouldn't they?

There were motivating factors for this war, EZI, it's use, and it's victims were some of the largest, and denying that won't get you any extra jingle in your pocket.

I can't say I blame the NPO, you guys have had some epic Christmas posts if I remember correctly. They're probably holding out for more of that.

Anyway good luck getting back into the game. Hopefully your tenacity pays off.

There were motivating factors for this war, EZI, it's use, and it's victims were some of the largest, and denying that won't get you any extra jingle in your pocket.

You're right. The NPO's way of doing thing alienating a lot of people. Not the reason for the war, but one of many reasons why people moved to war.

Agreed. Awesome writing there. And I fully intend to use the term "weapons grade stupid" wherever it is feasible.

I can get T-shirts printed with that on it if ya want.

Make bank drafts payable to "Rainier Dept. of Treasury, Interior Complex, Chehalis Ridge, Elev. 2,193"

You're right. The NPO's way of doing thing alienating a lot of people. Not the reason for the war, but one of many reasons why people moved to war.

Perhaps, just as tech raiding caused some to dislike UJP. But it's not the cause, and either war would have/will happen regardless.

-Bama