What we have here is a failure to communicate

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this ending well. But for who?

Emotional post, no doubt the climate change in CN these days has many alliances itching for action or resolution.

Good luck Fan, but make sure to get your popcorn out, cus the advertisements, previews, and credits have been rolling for some time now, i think the show might start soon enough.

edit: good luck twice.. i guess, lol

Edited by juslen

That there is the kind of stupid that you only read about in a fantasy novel with the cheap almost-softcore cover paintings, where the dwarves dig far too deep, hit a vein of pure stupid, and forge an epic weapon for a mythical hero from it. This is "Legendary Blessed Weapon of the Pantheon of Spirit-Gods Who Walk Across Time"-class stupid.

That is sheer hilarity. Stay classy, fine gentleman.

... before they get rolled here in the next five minutes, the Federation of Armed Nations is officially saying that (as far as working things out at a level somewhere below apocalyptically) "we tried, they failed, they've earned it, let 'em have it."

We still got another hour and fifteen to go, Pacifica. You know where to find us. ...Just, y'know, wear a mask or something so we don't catch that stupid.

Generally one schedules these things to happen right before update. If they are in danger of getting 'rolled' shouldn't the deadline be made prior to update so you can attempt to organize a real blitz?

FAN's intelligence network must not be all it's claimed to be (i.e. they don't seem to read these forums) . I'm sure a lot of anti-Order people in this potential war have this grievance, but it's not caused by this and unlikely to be resolved by giving you peace.

While I'm not a cheering enthusiast of FAN, I do hope you get peace. Good luck!

edit: screwed up quote code.

It's all a matter of perspective, really.

You guys are just getting in on this conflict. We've been fighting for more than a year. From our point of view, you're hopping on the wagon of our war. Y'all more than welcome and we're happy to have ya, but that is how much of FAN sees it.

Edited by He Who Has No Name

We wanted an official and public paper trail of two things:

1. Our stonewalled attempts to use diplomacy to be chivalrous, merciful, civilized, mature, and gracious in order to end the war and save their bacon

2. Their raw stupid

SO the White Pawn moves in play?

Definately an interesting time of doing this, right on the heels of NPO, IRON, and GGA letting GOONS live again.

It's all a matter of perspective, really.

You guys are just getting in on this conflict. We've been fighting for more than a year. From our point of view, you're hopping on the wagon of our war. Y'all more than welcome and we're happy to have ya, but that is how much of FAN sees it.

That is indeed a very interesting and unexpected perspective :lol:

That there is savagely stupid. It's instantly-historical stupid. That is weapons-grade stupid there.

I like this quote so much that I decided to make an image to commemorate it. All of you are welcome to use it for whatever you want.

WeaponsGradeStupid.png

Come on guys, let them gloat. We are going to kill NPO for FAN's sake. We owe it to FAN, even if they feel they can post no gun pr0n and get away with it.

Refreshing honor and candor! The truth is setting all of us free.