FOK announcement

Tromp

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question.

I know there are a few Orange Blocs around.

Do you two coexist in any?

Yeah the two of us are in OUT, it is an ODP / NAP bloc which we are of course planning to uphold too.

It's kinda unfortunate that this is canceled because we don't like to cancel on an orange alliance. I think that it was necessary though, FOK and TORN have been walking two different paths for a long time and if the situation regarding Ordo Verde escalates (which hopefully doesn't) we felt we couldn't oblige to our TORN MDP because we don't think the same on the subject.

With that said, I want to wish our former allies in TORN good luck.

Please, no puns.

Good luck to both parties, may you reconcile one day.

Agreed, they are getting rather old and boring. :P

Best of luck to FOK and TORN, you two are awesome so sad to see you split. Ofcourse though given the current drama it was kinda expected.

Edited by YoshiRevoultion

Thanks everyone. The treaty seems of no consequence unless they don't wanna follow the NAP bit.

That NAP part is usually very important for alliances that honor them. OUT for all its criticism has kept the orange sphere stable and secure for quite some time now. So credit goes out to that simple fact.

But seeing as TORN has taken a different path than its "former" allies, it only makes sense that higher level, singular treaties are canceled when common ground is lost.

As a member of R&R, i cant say that i have seen much of TORN, nor IRON for that matter. But ODN, FOK, and MOON have all been very active in our forums and in our IRC channel. Even if ODN leans a bit from us politically, its still good to have friends on the orange team.

So good luck too TORN and Long Live the Orange Team!

OUT for all its criticism has kept the orange sphere stable and secure for quite some time now.

This is hilarious.

Anyways FOK, sup. I've had some differences of opinion with people regarding you that I'm sure some of you are aware of, but I think you did a good thing here and for that I salute you.

This is hilarious.

Anyways FOK, sup. I've had some differences of opinion with people regarding you that I'm sure some of you are aware of, but I think you did a good thing here and for that I salute you.

Says the Maroon Nation ;)

p.s i agree o/ FOK