World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to what Sarah said in the Respect topic, the grey areas would be Hanseatic Confederacy and Vaule protectorates.
Oh ok. Thank you.

Actually, not all of them. Some of the grey is ComIntern protectorate (in China), some is german (western russia), etc.

No idea who had the brilliant idea of colouring the protectorates grey of all colours

Quick suggestion, but can the next map update please include which countries a protectorate is a protectorate of? It makes it a little confusing trying to figure out if the land is claimed or not.

I'd like to take down my current claims, and replace it with a claim on Azerbaijan, excluding it's enclave.

I now believe my IG nation would be fit for expansion and extend this claim to Dagestan now. In my next post in unrest I shall mention that.

Actually, not all of them. Some of the grey is ComIntern protectorate (in China), some is german (western russia), etc.

No idea who had the brilliant idea of colouring the protectorates grey of all colours

I did. As long as they are properly named, it creates little confusion and it makes it much easier for new players (ie any white areas are free pickings and grey areas are available as long as you talk to the respective protector). That was my logic anyways, feel free to change it.

Btw on the map the purple on Greenland and Arkhangelsk can be labeled Grøenlandia.

My claims over Morocco now go to Gebiv and Gebiv's claims over the Italian penninsula are now mine. I'm sure Gebiv will confirm this whenever they get a chance.

Sorry for the late confirmation, but I've been busy preparing for mother's day and all.