World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

I noticed it, but wasn't sure what to do. I defuzzed most of the land borders. I have to go to bed now. I'll probably work on putting some more nations and cleaning up borders tomorrow.

The non -land sea borders are not fuzzy, just thick. The land sea borders are fuzzy. Just reduce the land-land borders to one px wide, and land-sea to black and white, like the bit of russia next to alaska as an example.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually with .xcf we get better data, enables layers, text and a bunch of other good stuff which PNG cannot support.

'Cept the older map used layers, text and a bunch of other stuff and it was .png

What the hell opens a .xcf anyway?

Actually with .xcf we get better data, enables layers, text and a bunch of other good stuff which PNG cannot support.

Wouldn't you be able to maintain the same thing by keeping your own personal copy (The editable version) as an .xcf or whatever, and presenting the "show copy" as a .png? That way you have the best of both worlds, with the only side effect being that you accumulate older versions of the show copy. Just asking.

'Cept the older map used layers, text and a bunch of other stuff and it was .png

What the hell opens a .xcf anyway?

GIMP uses that file format. Alsom are you sure about having multiple layers & text on the .png? I've never had layers nor' defined/layered text in .png.

Actually, .png can't support editable layers, you have to merge or compress, and as a .xcf, anyone can edit it in pure proper format, with a simple, free open source program, GIMP.

Strigia Territories are as follows: Istanbul+All Turkish territory west of Istanbul, Greece, Crete, Bulgaria, Thessaloniki, Albania, Macedonia, with Ruse(Pyce) being my border city with whoever owns Romania. I'm working off Google Maps, so just use the Europe map as a reference.

Edited by Margrave

Rightyo.

I've got tests for the next three weeks (literally) and I've been in study mode for the past month or so (though I did do a bit o' RP with Lynneth). More or less, I won't be able to be really active until the last week or so of May. So I'd like to request that someone locks down my nation and let me study/test in peace. :P

Strigia Territories are as follows: Istanbul+All Turkish territory east of Istanbul, Greece, Crete, Bulgaria, Thessaloniki, Albania, Macedonia, with Ruse(Pyce) being my border city with whoever owns Romania. I'm working off Google Maps, so just use the Europe map as a reference.

Hm, there may be some inconsistencies with your claims. Firstly, Lavo incorporated Turkey back into the RA, although you may want to talk with him regarding that. That, and Albania's a part of Serbia (I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong). That, and Bulgaria is a RA protectorate, I believe. Just pointin' out a few things. :P