LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A'right, 'tis the Kingdom of Viniliand:

-Saskatchewan

-Alberta

-British Columbia (except Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley Districts, owned by Tahoe)

-Vancouver Island (except all districts south of Nanaimo, owned by Tahoe)

-Midway Islands

-Brasília

-Southern portions of Alaska

-Pernambuco, Sergipe, Alagoas (all Brazilian states in the Northeast)

-Northeast of Bahia (details as follow:)

579px-Bahia_Microregions.svg.png

I own all of the green stuff by the northeast, all the red areas, plus the light yellow stuff.

EDIT: Oh, and my protectorate includes:

-Kansas

-Nebraska

-North and South Dakota

-Oklahoma

-Arkansas

-Iowa

-New Mexico

Edited by V The King

Apparently sargun is intending to just continue 5.0; or at least that's what was stated in #CNRP. There were too many people upset about the incompatability of forcing everyone to go to first level administrative boundaries rather than RP based boundaries.

Apparently sargun is intending to just continue 5.0; or at least that's what was stated in #CNRP. There were too many people upset about the incompatability of forcing everyone to go to first level administrative boundaries rather than RP based boundaries.

praise the gods.

Bohovia claims the area from Quebec City, Quebec, Canada, North towards Hudsons Bay, south towards Toronto. Thank LVN :D

This can also be seen in the map my earlier post linked to. Sure, doesn't have the right projection, but it can be done, I guess.

Edited by Lynneth

Ok, my map claims are :

US: Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, and North Carolina.

Mexico: Tamaulipas.

Uh, I think the purpose of this new map thread is to merely reaffirm your existing claims, not making any new ones.

Edited by JEDCJT