World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

Make your claim and we can add it. A picture is helpful. We can't partition Antarctica when we have no idea who owns what.

I've made my claim already with a photo, AND my expansion claim. Its called people don't care if they arn't there.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've made my claim already with a photo, AND my expansion claim. Its called people don't care if they arn't there.

Mind linking me? I did Australia and parts of Asia and South America yet I am not located in any of these places. I would put in Antarctica claims but I haven't seen any other than Lubeck's, which I've already put in. How about realizing that there are dozens of claims and whining and pointing fingers does nothing?

i would like to claim some of the middle of green land for my nation

Shoot a PM to Lynneth, the owner of middle Greenland, to possibly work something out. If all else fails and you still want a piece of Greenland, just let me know.

Shoot a PM to Lynneth, the owner of middle Greenland, to possibly work something out. If all else fails and you still want a piece of Greenland, just let me know.

I'm kinda clingy about my territory. D=

But as long as he shows me a pic of what part of Greenland he'd like (not just "middle greenland", which is not exact enough), I'll consider it and talk to him about it.

worldmap6-01-09names.jpg

-Added New countries in Somalia, Libya, South Dakota, Italy, Nedland, and Georgia/Armenia

-Fixed Aland Islands, Falkland Islands, and Tierra del Fuego

Note: I cannot add names, I need to find the font type from merger B)

Edited by Californian

Mind linking me? I did Australia and parts of Asia and South America yet I am not located in any of these places. I would put in Antarctica claims but I haven't seen any other than Lubeck's, which I've already put in. How about realizing that there are dozens of claims and whining and pointing fingers does nothing?

First claims w/o picture.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...4653&st=140

Same claims as previous, but with link to a thread with a photo.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...4653&st=300

Expansion claims w/o photo because I'm still working on it.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...4653&st=440

How about not accusing me that I'm to lazy to post claims, and I won't complain about the map.

Edited by Tahsir Re

Since most people have stopped complaining.

We are at 6.01.00 currently.

Also, OP updated.

My claims seem to be pretty much spot on.

When the names are posted again or rewritten...could Hanseatic Confederacy be changed to Hanseatic Commonwealth, thanks!

Aye, I thought so. I was gonna say so myself until I saw your post.

This change between Transvaal and Ranathar's former African territory has not been adjusted yet even though both of us have confirmed.

Transvaal's territory as it stands now is indicated below in orange; the black area is Natal (which is a non-RP, in-game nation whose independence is perpetually guaranteed by Transvaal due to an in-game war we fought around two years ago)

111uqva.jpg