Formation of the True European Coalition

Uberstein

OOC: Nations that have prominent European cultures in them can join too. So if there is say, a country in Asia that has lots and lots of British people, they can come right along. :P

OOC: Oh...that makes sense. Hmm. I can't really claim any majority, but my largest minority is British.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: So this is an ethnic-based bloc? And you all accuse me of being harsh.

OOC: It's CULTURE based, and right now it's only European because that is the culture set that is currently under the most danger because of the spread of the "nordic" bs.

I clearly included a clause that says that if other cultures are in danger we will protect them. Lurn 2 reed.

EDIT: Thought of an example. If you have a forest fire in California, you don't build a nature preserve for rain forest, you build one for Californian plants.

Edited by BaronUberstein

"Viniland wishes to join the bloc, but as a limited member - that's it, we would not sign clauses II, III and IV. That is because our current foreign policy restricts the signing of any new military treaty, thus we can only abide by non-military ones."

Canada would like to join as observer.

With 66% of our population being of european and 11% of russian descent, we may just qualify to join this bloc.

Should you require more detail, how many groups of what countries we have, we would gladly supply those. Note that while we are communist, we value the traditions and cultures of the people living in Canada.

"Viniland wishes to join the bloc, but as a limited member - that's it, we would not sign clauses II, III and IV. That is because our current foreign policy restricts the signing of any new military treaty, thus we can only abide by non-military ones."
Canada would like to join as observer.

With 66% of our population being of european and 11% of russian descent, we may just qualify to join this bloc.

Should you require more detail, how many groups of what countries we have, we would gladly supply those. Note that while we are communist, we value the traditions and cultures of the people living in Canada.

Both of these will be voted on during the friday meeting.