Formation of the True European Coalition

Uberstein

Preamble:

Over the past several years, the state of affairs for us of the once Culturally diverse Europe has steadily worsened. What was once a flourishing land of diversity, has turned into one dominated by war and death. Henceforth, we, the True European Coalition, stand united to preserve the ways of our ancestors, and to protect the culture of Europe from dying out entirely. We look not to war with those who disagree with us, but rather to keep the cultures of the land strong and safe.

Article 1-Non Aggression:

The signatories of this pact agree to never fight each other. True Europeans, though diverse in their ways, should never lay arms upon each other, as to keep our cultures true, and our people united.

Article 2-Mutual Defense:

In the case that any signatory is to be attacked, we will stand united to push out the invaders, regardless of cost.

Article 3-Optional Aggression:

If a signatory enters an aggressive war, and it is decided to be for the betterment of Europe by popular vote, we will stand united to destroy the opposed. Evidence must also be presented to prove that aggression is the only option and that it is our fight. International wars of conquest, Imperialism, and other such vices are not the goal of TEC military cooperation.

Article 4-Mutual Nuclear Retaliation:

If a signatory is attacked with a nuclear weapon or weapon of mass destruction, regardless of its nature, all other signatories pledge to oppose it by unleashing our own. Nations that have upheld a consistent anti-nuclear stance are exempt from this article.

Article 5-Trade:

As united Europeans, we pledge to abolish tariffs and closure of ports to our brethren. We also pledge to aid each other in production of goods, and lower all prices of goods that are sold within the sphere of European culture.

Article 6-Economic Aid:

If any who wishes to maintain our culture is trapped without the basic necessities of life, we pledge to band together and pull them from their strife.

Article 7-Voting and New Members:

All Signatories are eligible to vote on any proposition put forward, whether in times of war or peace. Any vote put forth has a limit of five days to be voted upon, at which point any measure requires 70% of the vote to pass. Any nation that wishes to join must prove its allegiance to protecting the cultures of Europe, and pass a standard vote. It is not required that a nation be in Europe to join, rather, any nation who upholds the cultures of Europe may join.

Article 8- Withdrawal and Expulsion:

If a nation wishes to abandon their European brethren, a 72hr notice and a sufficient reason are to be given. If a nation commits a vile act detrimental to European culture, a vote shall be placed to decide on their expulsion. Votes on expulsion can be raised at any time.

Article 9- Protection of Non-European Cultures

A vote can be brought up in extreme circumstances to extend the cultural protection to Non-Europeans with TEC resources. Nations are not required to elevate European cultures above other cultures, as this is not the goal of this Coalition.

Signatures:

Signed for the Republic of Mariehamm:

- President Baron Erwin von Uberstein

- Prime Minister of the Republic of Mairehamm Anita Pesonen

Signed for the Proxian Empire

- King Douglas I of the Proxian Empire

Signed for Taeunas

- Christos DeSchaine, President

- Gerry Adams, Foreign Secretary

Signed for ADI

TECSignatures.png

The first meeting is to be held in Mariehamm this Friday.

Edited by BaronUberstein

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True European Coalition? As we find ourselves to be true Europeans, we wish for admission into this treaty. I'm sure the rest of my allies in the Nordic Confederacy would agree with me.

Edited by Malatose

True European Coalition? As we find ourselves to be true Europeans, we wish for admission into this treaty. I'm sure the rest of my allies in the Nordic Confederacy would agree with me.

The NC's definition of Nordic is not truely European, and thus is denied. It is a state-fabricated culture.

We wonder where Articles 8 and 9 went?

OOC: Ack, good question, let me look.

The Kingdom of Serbia is interested in joining this coalition.

We shall vote on your entry during the friday meeting.

Molakia is aswell.

We shall vote on your entry during the friday meeting.

All Prussian affiliated states wish to join.

Seeing how the current Prussia is following the State-Fabricated "Nordic" culture, your entry is denied and shall not be voted on.

Norden Kingdom wishes to join the True European Coalition.

Seeing how the current Norden Kingtom is following the State-Fabricated "Nordic" culture, your entry is denied and shall not be voted on.

Your blatant disrespect will not be forgotten by the several million Nords around the world, including those in your nation.

Prussian Corporations and Government are hereby establishing a trade embargo against The Republic of Mariehamm, and encourages all other Nordic Confederacy Nations (the super-majority of European Trade and GDP) to do so as well. All transactions (import and export), be it tangible or financial will be halted immediately. World War II period Designs and Technology were never really required in European Warfare anyway.

We have enacted the same policies as the Prussian government. Your falsehoods and your failures have brought you to this, and you shall receive no aid, no help, and never a penny from the Nordic Confederacy ever again. We possess the largest collective GDP of any cooperative group of our caliber on this planet, and we do dare you to $%&@ with us.

Your blatant disrespect will not be forgotten by the several million Nords around the world, including those in your nation.

Prussian Corporations and Government are hereby establishing a trade embargo against The Republic of Mariehamm, and encourages all other Nordic Confederacy Nations (the super-majority of European Trade and GDP) to do so as well. All transactions (import and export), be it tangible or financial will be halted immediately. World War II period Designs and Technology were never really required in European Warfare anyway.

Although we do not agree with Mareihamm's exclusion of Nords, we hope this embargo does not spread. This coalition should only work to further unify Europe under the common goal of prosperity.

OOC: I have 1980's equipment last I checked.

IC:

Your blatent disrespect for German culture will also be remembered by future generations. Our nation is completely self sufficient.

We have no transactions with any Nordic nation, trade though ADI, and that fact that your first response is about war shows your true colors.

We have no intention to "mess" with the Nords, history will do it's party. We will do our own part by preserving real cultures of Europe from the whitewash of Nordic fascism.

Edited by BaronUberstein

OOC: The WWII comment was that most of your excellent designs being able to be done in the 1940s.

IC:

Reading through my transcripts of the messages sent to the press for this ordeal, I see no mention, let alone a "first response" being about war. Possibly you are confused on our mention of Mariehamm Arms corporation? Is it not an undeniable fact that your nation was built on the manufacture of weapons technology?

"In light of the Nordic Embargos, Canada will be non-communist for a change and support/supply Mariehamm with whatever they may need."

- Chairman Leclerc

New England will adopt a similiar measure. Should Mariehamm need anything, anything, all they need to do is ask.

... that your first response is about war shows your true colors.

Yet your first act is to be racist and discriminate against the majority of Europeans. You claim to be promoting European unity and culture while in reality this simply creates a division amongst us.

We fully support our brothers with their embargo. Most people agree that economic sanctions are not an act of war, for nations do it everyday, however your speed and bluntness to point fingers shows how this is an elaborate sham. We wonder why such a Coalition for Europe was made if there was no intention of including Europe in the first place?

OOC: The WWII comment was that most of your excellent designs being able to be done in the 1940s.

IC:

Reading through my transcripts of the messages sent to the press for this ordeal, I see no mention, let alone a "first response" being about war. Possibly you are confused on our mention of Mariehamm Arms corporation? Is it not an undeniable fact that your nation was built on the manufacture of weapons technology?

The Mariehamm Arms Company is gone, this is the Republic of Mariehamm, a democratic nation.

Yet your first act is to be racist and discriminate against the majority of Europeans. You claim to be promoting European unity and culture while in reality this simply creates a division amongst us.

We fully support our brothers with their embargo. Most people agree that economic sanctions are not an act of war, for nations do it everyday, however your speed and bluntness to point fingers shows how this is an elaborate sham. We wonder why such a Coalition for Europe was made if there was no intention of including Europe in the first place?

The new form of Nordic is NOT a race. Unless you're talking about old now-extinct Vikings, this new Nordic cult is a shame to Europe and an insult to Germanic cultures. Whitewashing all things Germanic as "German" is criminal. I was pointing at the fact that he included "warfare" in his reply at all, when we have not made a single military move against the Nords.

OOC: I refuse to ever support nazi's, and Martens HIMSELF told me that his Nordic !@#$ is nazism without the genocide. I refuse to be a part of that, good day.