The Blue Ball Organization

Ardus

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this way. What shall it be? Accusing someone of spying, government fight or some really aggressive doctrine :P .

Well hell, a lot of us (Tattler readers) willingly accepted spy information (logs) regarding private negotiations conducted by TPF, TORN, and NPO. Maybe we should strike first since we know we're going to get ZI'd for it? I think that one's worked before. :unsure:

Edited by Prodigal Moon

Well hell, a lot of us (Tattler readers) willingly accepted spy information (logs) regarding private negotiations conducted by TPF, TORN, and NPO. Maybe we should strike first since we know we're going to get ZI'd for it? I think that one's worked before. :unsure:

Truth. I also propose a list be compiled of anyone who has ever been perusing the open communication channels [OOC/] IRC, OWF, one's own alliance forums [OOC] when logs are displayed containing information deemed classified or sensitive by any current or now-disbanded alliance. Further, I encourage personal nation information [OOC/] IP's [OOC] to be tracked in compilation of said list, and for those who deem themselves fit to be judge, jury and executioner to carry out their imposed sentence(s) in all haste.

Edited by Alaric the Great