The Blue Ball Organization

Ardus

I missed update for my birthday party.

But then I passed out in the bathroom before I could get with my girlfriend and ended up with blue balls anyway.

Admin got you IRL.

I'll be a little tired in class tomorow, but hell, it's Interpreting Literature. It'll probably help.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't effect RL in the least.

However, I'm surprised with the way y'all have been talking that you still haven't DoW'd. Really... if you want to fight, fight already.

Did I miss a memo? What side was ready to whip out the DOW's Friday? oh thats right.

However, I'm surprised with the way y'all have been talking that you still haven't DoW'd. Really... if you want to fight, fight already.

Most of us don't even know how, we're so used to tC taking the lead :blush: Do I attack and then post...or deploy 100% of my troops first :psyduck:

I think you have to be sexually stimulated in order to be blue balled, so the majority of CN wouldn't be in this organization.

:lol:

I swear it's tonight. :P

And yes, I have been staying up. Last night was suppose to be promising. Maybe it will happen tonight instead..... maybe. Although this cold war like time period has actually been a lot of fun.

If it's not tonight I'm going rogue goddamit. Not on just one side or the other either. I'll Use two on TPF for teasing and one on stumpy once they beat me down to his range. I'll get my kicks dammit. With or without you people.

If it's not tonight I'm going rogue goddamit. Not on just one side or the other either. I'll Use two on TPF for teasing and one on stumpy once they beat me down to his range. I'll get my kicks dammit. With or without you people.

50 tech says the day you go rogue will be the day before the war. :awesome:

But yeah, I've been staying up because I'm normally up late. Unfortunately I'm the guy that goes out at 1 in the morning to go on his phone at update and check the OWF for 5 minutes. >_> Luckily, it hasn't affected my social life... yet. lol

Until admin moves update to a decent time for us euros, there is little chance of me waking up at 6am unless I need to.

I would so very much prefer 6am to 1am. ^_^

As for the staying up part, I've been tempted but figured I'd find out in the morning. So really it's a matter of disappointment at finding nothing happening the morning after. Does that count?

NPO won't declare war untill some of their members to respond to the high alert pms sent out on friday.

Or maybe they are just going to sit on this 'CB' against OV 5 months like they did their one against GATO.

Your misunderstanding of CN history saddens me.

I missed partying on my birthday for this.

This actually didn't affect my birthday at all, since update is only once at 10:00 P.M. I was only slightly anxious though when the day was over even though I hadn't checked CN all day (didn't think anything was happening and of course nothing did).

That's the point - I don't want to spend any more of my RL time waiting for this :(

Who else wants to create an incident with me just to set this thing off? The community will thank us even if the CB is complete BS.

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this way. What shall it be? Accusing someone of spying, government fight or some really aggressive doctrine :P .