The Blue Ball Organization

Ardus

So, thought I'd ask who all has stayed up to update in anticipation of a cataclysmic war only to not have it happen and walk away with a blue-hued nether region.

Post here if you've done so. Explain how this has affected your lack of a social life. Discuss. Mingle.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I got so mad their was no war I lost my job the next day after beating the crap out of a co worker, now two lives are in ruin because of this world peace.

....Well not really I made that up, its been fun actually, anticipation is actually a more motivating emotion then satisfaction. Once we all get what we want what is left to wait for?

Once we all get what we want what is left to wait for?

That's the point - I don't want to spend any more of my RL time waiting for this :(

Who else wants to create an incident with me just to set this thing off? The community will thank us even if the CB is complete BS.

I will admit I busted out the laptop with wireless/GSM quite a bit this weekend. But at least I was outside in the sunshine driving around most of the time. Well....till I had to put my car on a flat bed to the dealer today...DOH!

Edited by Paradigm

Yeah. I'm usually on for update anyway, but anytime there's even the possibility of war, the last hour to midnight is insanely long. As a result of the painful process of waiting, I've become very good at the Solitaire game on my computer. Red nine, black ten.

Yeah. I'm usually on for update anyway, but anytime there's even the possibility of war, the last hour to midnight is insanely long. As a result of the painful process of waiting, I've become very good at the Solitaire game on my computer. Red nine, black ten.

Dont forget to water the crab grass of Rothinzil! (Glad to see the original still around by the way)