Official VE announcement

Doofy

I'm just gonna go ahead and say I support my allies in VE, and by VE I mean the Viridian Entente.

It's time you Vermillions lay down what sort of punishments you'll be handing out for those that misuse this acronym you have just laid claim to.

Also I want you to read the following carefully:

VE is an abbreviation, you fail twice.

read what you posted again.

Wait, but your definition says it is an acronym...

The example even proves that...

exactly.

Schills, If the world is unfortunate enough to remember you at all, it will do so as most moronic cn player.

What would they remember me for? :awesome:

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, but your definition says it is an acronym...

The example even proves that...

Please use the word ve in a sentence.

read what you posted again.

Yes, read what I posted again.

I don't know why I'm surprised that reading comprehension is a widely unattainable goal.

Yes, read what I posted again.

I don't know why I'm surprised that reading comprehension is a widely unattainable goal.

VE attacked some alliance, I would say V E outloud if I were talking about it, just like on the Radio everyone says MK and etc.

as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries like VE from Vermillion Entente.

NASA is an acronym. BBC is another. But gov't and Mr. aren't - they're abbreviations. In Grammar 101 it was easy to tell the difference, but in real life, it can get kind of confusing. But the general rule is, if it's pronounced by spelling it out, it's an acronym. If it doesn't have a period, it's an acronym. But most importantly, if you can spell it another way, chances are it's an abbreviation.

Great. So now we know that R.I.P. is an abbreviation, and that CIA is an acronym.

On Topic, I don't really think you can just steal another Alliances acronym no matter what they have done, its just not going to work.

Edited by cowen70

VE does not contain many elephants, but rather prefers giraffes.

He's right. It's a pronounceable abbreviation formed of the first letters of the words it abbreviates. This is an acronym.

NATO is also an acronym.

NPO is not, because you say it "en-pee-oh."

IRON is an acronym too.

Back to the topic: lol, schills

Funniest thread since Sir Paul. Well OK that's not a long time. But hey. :)

On Topic, I don't really think you can just steal another Alliances acronym no matter what they have done, its just not going to work.

I am not stealing it, I am claiming what is rightfully mine. I don't remember exactly... but I remember someone declared war for someone using their acronym. I am just putting it out on the table now so there is no confusion. VE belons to us.

as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries like VE from Vermillion Entente.

NASA is an acronym. BBC is another. But gov't and Mr. aren't - they're abbreviations. In Grammar 101 it was easy to tell the difference, but in real life, it can get kind of confusing. But the general rule is, if it's pronounced by spelling it out, it's an acronym. If it doesn't have a period, it's an acronym. But most importantly, if you can spell it another way, chances are it's an abbreviation.

Great. So now we know that R.I.P. is an abbreviation, and that CIA is an acronym.

I am Facepalming like never before. Reading comprehension indeed.

Please pronounce the word "BBC".

While VE could, potentially, be an acronym, I don't think I'm alone in mentally pronouncing it as "Vee Ee", and not "Vee".

Edited by savethecheerleader

edit: I am Facepalming like never before. Reading comprehension indeed. Mine perhaps isn't quite there.

lol always right cowen

somehow this guy is a god

Please pronounce the word "BBC".

While VE could, potentially, be an acronym, I don't think I'm alone in mentally pronouncing it as "Vee Ee", and not "Vee".

I pronounce BBC as B-B-C.

But the general rule is, if it's pronounced by spelling it out, it's an acronym.

And I guess I'm right!

This might have been convincing if your charter hadn't been a clear, spur-of-the-moment joke, and if you hadn't started flying that Alliance Affiliation for the purpose of creating these threads. I would advise you, however, to cease making joke threads in this forum as you've already had a run-in with that rule earlier today.

Locked.