Official VE announcement

Doofy

Therefore, Vermillia cuts off all ties with "The Viridian Entente" and hereby affirms that the acronym VE is Vermillia's and Vermillia's alone.

That crest looks rather reddish, don't you think? I'd affirm that Vermillia is NPO's and NPO's alone. B)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Inb4 Mogar:

The Viridian Entente does no recognize this alliance as a sovereign alliance, thus your announcements mean nothing.

in after Hell Scream fails, and they exist, even if they only have one member. :v:

I'm just gonna go ahead and say I support my allies in VE, and by VE I mean the Viridian Entente.

It's time you Vermillions lay down what sort of punishments you'll be handing out for those that misuse this acronym you have just laid claim to.

Also I want you to read the following carefully:

acâ‹…roâ‹…nym

   /ˈækrənɪm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ak-ruh-nim]

–noun

1. a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.

VE is an abbreviation, you fail twice.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say I support my allies in VE, and by VE I mean the Viridian Entente.

It's time you Vermillions lay down what sort of punishments you'll be handing out for those that misuse this acronym you have just laid claim to.

Also I want you to read the following carefully:

VE is an abbreviation, you fail twice.

Wait, but your definition says it is an acronym...

The example even proves that...