King Srqt

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The two are not mutually exclusive.

I hate TPF, I love FOK.

I mean, first alliance to force a surrender on the UJP side, and the first alliance to bail on UJP. :awesome:

I don't like TPF either but a FOK congratulation thread has nothing to do with them. If you want to make a 'let's take shots at TPF' thread go ahead. It could be like the 'take pot shots at ES' thread and would stop the "TPF is lame!!!" foaming from infiltrating every damn topic. I'd probably enjoy such a thread on its own and it'd be a lot more preferable than having people make threads involving good alliances (FOK :wub: Congratulations by the way) purely with the intention of taking snide pot-shots at alliances they don't like.

Edited by Aimee Mann

Actually we caught some vox spies.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=278835

Also, really srqt?

I probably would't have made this thread last night Mhawk but after seeing the way my allies were treated with weak evidence gained by spying I figured I was done playing nice for a while.

Probably not, but I find many recent actions by some people to be unnecessary.

I don't think that justifies anything, the two events are completely unrelated. Two wrongs don't make a right, or something like that.

I'd think that the appropriate was to deal with unnecessary behavior in, say, a private IRC meeting with TPF, would be to confront them there, instead of taking the issues into a thread about FOK's sanction.

I don't think that justifies anything, the two events are completely unrelated. Two wrongs don't make a right, or something like that.

I'd think that the appropriate was to deal with unnecessary behavior in, say, a private IRC meeting with TPF, would be to confront them there, instead of taking the issues into a thread about FOK's sanction.

I have seen quite enough of how private meetings with TPF go lately and have no desire to subject myself to it. The sad thing is there are few people who I respect or like more than woody and Mhawk in this game, I guess sometimes I have a strange way of expressing my disappointment in people.

Its really sad to see that you are using a "congrats FOK" topic to bash TPF in the OP.....no need to get that low to be honest.

Come on - its making a subtle point of AA switching going on due to schizophrenic/agressive war plans under way.

Usually with these deals the freebie is the thing that would never sell on it's own. Just putting that out there.

I cold easily have mde the thread solely about TPF if I wanted to. i really did want to congratulate FOK but I waned to take the opportunity to take a shot at an alliance who has been disrespecting my friends and allies as well.

Sometimes I just can't resist the urge to go down to someone else's level when they are playing dirty.