Dazed and Confused

King Srqt

Why not? Is spying the new trend? Did everyone up and decide that spying was ok within certain boundaries all of a sudden? Maybe they just up and decided to fit this bill? That's what it looks like to me.

I never liked the CB against NoV, you know. It disgusted me then and it disgusts me now. I fell from power because I violated treaties in order to accomplish a greater good in at least getting an honorable CB against NoV, and in the end not even that came to pass.

Alliances that had once stood by NoV canceled treaties with them out of fear and very few decided to take a beating with them.

I never liked the "CB" against NpO. That, too, disgusted me. It was a twist of words and ideas designed to take them down, and take them down hard. Never mind the right or wrong of Hyperion - they were used in order to get at NpO.

Some alliances canceled on NpO, but many more stood with them. They had decided it was better to stand for something better than living in fear.

Now threats and laughable CBs are leveled at OV. Instead of alliances canceling on OV, the cancellations are being hurled at TORN, TPF, and Valhalla of late, following a round of cancellations against NPO.

A majority of us on Planeta Roberto have decided we will not, repeat, WILL NOT live in fear! We are going to stand with OV and we have every confidence that our strength, our steel, and our sabers will prove sufficient to end the life of fear we have lived for too long.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have to side with the NPO, TPF etc. here. Accepting spied information is a horrendous crime.

cow-gets-stuck.png

And they are all scum. Here here Moo-cows. ZI the lot of 'em.

Im cuious as to how you manage to get your hands on the quote in that sig. Hit me up with that if you do not mind.

The guy knew what he was taking. It's not like he was caught unaware. In my eyes it's the same thing as what happened to MK.

If he had been tricked into looking.....fine. I'll cut him some slack on that one. He wasn't. He got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

I seriously cannot believe that all of you wouldn't care if screenies of your forums were passed around as long as whoever received them didn't reeaalllyyy want to see it but it just happened landed in their lap and they couldn't help themselves. :huh:

I'm not saying no one is supposed to care. The difference is a proper reaction to the situation. The punishment and effort should be directed to those who knowingly compromised your security. I have no problem with any alliance acting to get rid of spies and preventing future ones by reasonable means.

I do not, however, condone finding a scapegoat out of a person who looked at an ill-gotten screen. He should have been approached and asked to promise to not leak the screenshot himself. If the info does get out because of him after the agreement, then further action, including aggressive actions, is entirely warranted.

Well I'm not going to read 11 pages, but I agree with Srqt here. It is obvious that the other group had to spy in order to get that information, which should result in a void punishment. Sure NPO can talk to OV about their mistake, but they have no right to attack them. As for what Duffy did, that is ridiculous. Ok he talked with a spy group about a rumor, I do that almost everyday. I have friends who aren't exactly liked by the Hegemony, does that mean we can't be friends? Plus that SS about the applicant showed to sign that he was from BC.

You know as well as I that every alliance accepts information.

You are a very bad man and deserve a Stern Talking Totm.

Or is that a ZI and a OWF apology for something I have zero proof of you doing? I forget.

Edited by Aurion

OV isn't being punished for it. Only one person would be.

It's not as bad as active spying but not by much. Enough to not have to roll an alliance over it but bad enough to punish the person who took the info knowingly.

You may want to reconsider that.

OV isn't being punished for it. Only one person would be.

It's not as bad as active spying but not by much. Enough to not have to roll an alliance over it but bad enough to punish the person who took the info knowingly.

You can view my nation and then tell me OV isn't being punished for BS.

NPO's new motto = The Height of hypocrisy has been reached.

Edited by Dr hairy Ballz