TORN Announcement

Once it was politically expedient?

It's laughable to see anyone from Sparta try and criticize the hegemony or whatever, when you were and still very nearly are the hegemony.

OOC: Easy there Heft, that's for another topic.

IC: I disagree AirMe. The fact that they posted this in a public forum, if they meant it or not, if it's the norm or not, is disgusting. While I praised Woody for being man enough to apologize, I can not say I am ok with TORN as a whole for allowing this to begin with. The apology was a nice gesture, but that should have been taken into account in the first place.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

IC: I disagree AirMe. The fact that they posted this in a public forum, if they meant it or not, if it's the norm or not, is disgusting. While I praised Woody for being man enough to apologize, I can not say I am ok with TORN as a whole for allowing this to begin with. The apology was a nice gesture, but that should have been taken into account in the first place.

OOC: Yes it probably is.

IC: I like TORN.

Im not ok with it, but Woody did apologize for it. Since he isn't the OP he can't edit it out. So an apology will have to do.

Without reading this thread I can understand why TORN would want to cancel the treaty after their treaty was suspended with only a few minutes notice iirc. So good enough reason for a cancellation there.

Other than that though, I don't think bigwoody is even qualified to use trashcan for loss <_<

edit: from trying to catch up their treaty wasn't suspended? Can anyone confirm please, tia

From the LoSS announcement TORN's treaty wasn't suspended. Though I can't blame anyone for canceling treaties on LoSS for that terrible display.

Your alliance was a member of Q for well over a year, you really can't turn around now and start bashing it. It just makes people wonder "Well if that's how you felt, why did you stay?"

Well, maybe that was the reason they left? The point is they left, they didn't stay. They made up their minds and did what they think was right.

But OK, lets go back on topic now...

Oh btw TORN, I'm attacking one of your nations and put him into anarchy. Same goes for Valhallas little guy.

Thank you for the ghost busting, we haven't had anyone small enough for that pesky guy.

Can you get him too please?

Edited by Natan

Thank you for the ghost busting, we haven't had anyone small enough for that pesky guy.

Can you get him too please?

Well I'm sure even if you had someone small enough, they wouldn't be able to do much seeing as they're all in peace mode. You kinda limited my options there - but thanks for the tech anyways! :D

Same goes to you Hahahalla.

Wow, a ghost with 40 days alliance seniority, just wow...

The chinless wonders in TORN Have about 8 people within his range - all in peace mode of course - who could have taken him out before the threat of war - but I s'pose this entire situation was all part of their master plan to get someone to take care of that pesky little guy. I oblige.

s5iq06.jpg

Edited by Oberfuhrer

Huh? I think we are even in both greatly misinterpreting the other's post. I don't recall, nor can I see where I think that this had anything to do with me. I was referencing you chiding me for raising the issue of LoSS treaty suspension. I am a lot of things, but self-aggrandizingly delusional is not one of them.

I can accept that there is just a whole lot of misunderstanding going around. Best of luck in your future :)

I don't know about LoSS seeming silly. It is no secret that sometimes treaties are signed in order to give an alliance a layer of protection, rather than signed based on a good relationship. Perhaps LoSS recognized this and decided to sever the meaningless treaties.

Or perhaps they don't want to get dragged into the war on the losing side :lol:

May i enquire from you, who are the alliances making up these two sides ying yang mafia? :P.

CT

The chinless wonders in TORN Have about 8 people within his range - all in peace mode of course - who could have taken him out before the threat of war - but I s'pose this entire situation was all part of their master plan to get someone to take care of that pesky little guy. I oblige.

good job learning how attack ranges work

we got nobody between 861 and 484 ns to sic on him

again congrats bro, great job

I thought FAN needed to "Come out of peace mode to say [anything]" or does that only apply to them?

Delta my old friend im sorry to see you across the river on this.

I'm sorry but why are you insulting a fellow ally?

What people cant disagree with a comment does YOUR SIDE not allow free speech

Well, good luck with that. Drop us a line when you're out of peace mode, by the way.

IC we were gonna do this for fun once but now with all the posturing when im out of peace mode can you promise me a dance :P

LOL maybe because your all in peace mode?

So when im out of peace mode will you attack oh brave one.

yes, i'm sure there is noWedge between the two of you.

/me YAWNS at this

We didn't stay, we left.

I know nothing about why Sparta left but I find the timing convenient. You enjoyed the protection of the "Hegemony" for over a year and then when things may get rocky you pull the bait and switch. You were ok with all previous Q actions now your not. Really sir probably the best thing for you is to go back to your calculator and make sure you made the right move.

Bigwoody ive said this before and ill say it now you are a great leader and I wish you all the best carrying forward im sure this wasnt easy but it must have been necessary. Good luck to our allies in TORN and LoSS i hope you find a way that suites your needs.