Yes War

Canik

Protests broke out today around Yorke Volta's famed Big Ben replica as the war drought continued. The government responded by test firing a tomahawk cruise missile to appease the bloodthirsty citizens. Protests like this, for and against war, are breaking out all over Planet Bob even though no major conflicts have actually begun.

startthewar.jpg

Speaker Canik issued this statement, " Let's face it, Planet Bob has an insatiable hunger for war. We haven't had a good war in a long time.

I come before you as a humble man who questions this war. Why hasn't it started? Why must we wait? War accomplishes everything. We should constantly live in a state of war and not have to worry about if our nation will die without glory. For all you citizens, ask yourself why don't you fight? Because they tell you to and you blindly follow authority. I propose we start this war now. We need it. This war will pit you against other alliances and make you friends. I for one am saying yes to the brutality. I urge many of you to do the same. Just say yes to the love and violence that the people want. Any conflict can be resolved by diplomatic measures but where is the honor in that? I hope this has urged you to want war and Just Say Yes. By the way this is in no way the views of FEAR just my own."

An inspiring speech, if I don't say so myself.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am beginning to bring my old placards of 'whut war?"

I could be wrong and the match could be dropping into the tinder as we speak, but my water tells me that we're a couple of weeks off yet.

Dear Legion,

As much as you'd like to think that there are other alliances that just go into peacemode whenever they hear a squeaking mouse, there aren't. You at the moment, are the only ones. This is why you are one of the worst alliances in this game. Not quite the worst, because others with more influence have done worse things. Now, war is clearly coming. DUCKROLL doesn't just drop into peacemode once a month, and I'll be damned if DUCKROLL plans on sitting in peacemode another 2 weeks.

There is no "I could be wrong" in your statement, it is only "I am wrong", or "I enjoy being the only alliance that has NO !@#$@#$ CLUE ABOUT ANY ASPECT OF THIS WAR."

Damnit you people (legion) irritate me. =_=

Dear Legion,

As much as you'd like to think that there are other alliances that just go into peacemode whenever they hear a squeaking mouse, there aren't. You at the moment, are the only ones. This is why you are one of the worst alliances in this game. Not quite the worst, because others with more influence have done worse things. Now, war is clearly coming. DUCKROLL doesn't just drop into peacemode once a month, and I'll be damned if DUCKROLL plans on sitting in peacemode another 2 weeks.

There is no "I could be wrong" in your statement, it is only "I am wrong", or "I enjoy being the only alliance that has NO !@#$@#$ CLUE ABOUT ANY ASPECT OF THIS WAR."

Actually, I'm pretty sure Valhalla's chilling in peace mode, too.

Maybe it's a purple thing.

Dear Legion,

Ok, I'm not supposed to, but this gave me a chuckle. Well played.

No war IS coming. There is too much of a 1914 feel in the air. Come to think of it, people back then were clamoring for it too. I'd say careful what you wish for, but I too hear the call of the trumpet and long to feel cold steel in my hand.

Ah, Cybernations. The only world where people clamour for war without having much idea about who they will fight with or against

Heheheh!

I mean, some alliances are surely allies of me (1V, Continuum) and some are surely enemies (not naming them, but I'm sure you can figure it out.) However, there are still many variables.