An Idea

Sumeragi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not divide the total land surface of the world (150,000,000 km²) by total NS of Bob (472,969,967 NS atm) to calculate land area per NS? It'd be 0.317144873 km² per 1 NS right now, and would mean that every alliance could get a spot without running out of space.

Didn't Penchuck do this a while back.

I essentially ran the CN World Map on and off for a good two years or so. I stopped doing it for the reason that it became a pain in the $@! and people become incredibly rude and demanding when they do not agree with my decisions about alliance placement.

Just do the sanctioned alliances - otherwise you'll get swamped with requests to be added and complaints over positioning and size

Good luck though, look forward to seeing whatever you come up with! :D

Just do the sanctioned alliances - otherwise you'll get swamped with requests to be added and complaints over positioning and size

Good luck though, look forward to seeing whatever you come up with! :D

Top 40 might be better. After all, a map with only twelve massive space-filling empires on it would be quite boring and unpleasing to the eye (plus, it wouldn't have TOP, Gremlins, and suchlike).

Before posting, please read the 3 rules.

Choices so far:

VE: Dai Nippon Teikoku

NPO: West Coast of North America

TGE: Southern Germany, Austria-Hungary

Zenith: Prussia, Poland

IRON: Austranesia (Think HoI2)

g.png

800px-German_Empire,_Wilhelminian_third_version.png.PNG

Pretty Please, that is Imperial German borders. :)

Edited by Kaiser Frederick II

True enough. And since this is Bob, perhaps penguins are on the northern cap here.

Arctic Penguins live up at the North Pole, though I do own a vacation home off the Ross Ice Shelf. I find the Arctic summers intolerably warm and I often fly south for the winter.

Edited by Penguin