4BR trade circle white team...FF,Cons,Beer, and Scholars

Stonewall14

Updated and new circle...Steel, Cons, Scholars and Beer...still lots of pop and military etc.

One wildcard is Uranium and we can change it as we need to... B)

cattle-stonewall14

lead-stonewall14

fish-tibbar

pigs-Kobiashy

wheat-tibbar

water-

coal-Kobiashy

aluminum-

iron-

lumber-jatt101

marble-jatt101

uranium-

tc.jpg

Edited by Stonewall14

Updated and new circle...Steel, Cons, Scholars and Beer...still lots of pop and military etc.

One wildcard is Uranium and we can change it as we need to... B)

cattle-stonewall14

lead-stonewall14

fish-

pigs-Kobiashy

wheat-

water-

coal-Kobiashy

aluminum-

iron-

lumber-jatt101

marble-jatt101

Uranium-

tc.jpg

I found a lot of STA members who fit and will await commitments from them and go from there... B)

I'm interested, but I just made a trade agreement with another STA member w/ Fish+spices (Fokker Aeroplanbau), and I don't want to bail on him.

Guess I should have mentioned: My resources: Wheat/Wine. Stonewall14 proposed swapping the Uranium for the wine.

Update: I messaged that Fokker :rolleyes: to see what he feels if I bail on the already set trade agreement. If he says it's ok, then I'm in.

Update 2: (Damn insomnia). Ok, the Fokker is ok if I bail Soooo, I'm in ;)

Edited by AbbeyRoad

Hmmm, I feel a bit pushed to the side on this . . . . :mad:

Yes and i apologize as I'm doing the best I can to add STA members without jeopardizing the circle's benefits...I will help you find trades and a circle ASAP... B)

Yes and i apologize as I'm doing the best I can to add STA members without jeopardizing the circle's benefits...I will help you find trades and a circle ASAP... B)

No worries - I'm over it :rolleyes: I've filled out my trades with 3 (potential) BRs. I'll sit happy with that.

Thanks

Cool thanks, but right now I've got beer and fast food (and *who* can resist that). I'll have scholars once I hit 90% literacy (which will be, like, uhmmm, years from now). I think that will suit me until someone bails on me - then I'll re-evaluate.

Thanks again for your help

No can do atm and aluminum/iron is near impossible to get...If someone has one of those and something else we will see about any further changes... B)