Comments under avatar

Ozzlok

Under a persons avatar in posts where it says "newbie" or "advanced member" I have noticed that some members have put in their own statement, title, etc... I have looked around and cannot find where it is that you can change that. Can someone point this out please? It's probably obvious and I'm blind :rolleyes:

At the top of the page, go to My Controls, then on the left, go to Edit Profile Information. It's the very first box under "Your personal profile, this section is optional".

IIRC, there was a post count benchmark to be able to change your title. If you don't see that ^, it's because you don't have enough posts.

IIRC, there was a post count benchmark to be able to change your title. If you don't see that ^, it's because you don't have enough posts.

Yea...must be a post count cause the fist box under that is my DOB. Anyone know what the post count is??? Must be low cause I just saw a poster wiht 19 posts and his had a comment.

THx